Like Tree6435Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

You too!

You too!!
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Thanks gabrial, MRDand inthegarden. They do grow up too fast. I wish now I would've had more than 2.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

MRD

THis weekend is the Scottish Games and usually it's over 100 degrees for them, but this year, we are getting rain, rain and rain, so don't know what will happen. The parade of clans is tonight which I wanted to see with all the pipe bands. And tomorrow the games begin. I hope the rain clears up, but at least it's keeping the temps down in the 70's.
    Hope the rest of you have a great weekend.

Livin, they do grow up fast, but I'm still glad I just had the one. I look at a friend of mine with a newborn and I think, Oh no, could NOT do that again. At 18, mine is independent, mostly responsible and can feed herself.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;3484453;
    Thanks gabrial, MRDand inthegarden. They do grow up too fast. I wish now I would've had more than 2.
    I'm sure you can wait for one of these, but that's what grandkids are for. You get to love them and spoil them and then send them back home.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Graduation weekend is gearing up. Class day was this morning - my daughter got an award for her involvement with Best Buddies. My older daughter is here. My sister and niece are en route from the airport. Prom is tonight with pictures in 2 hours and promenade in 4. Somewhere in between those two, I have to deliver my 12 foot dragon puppet to the after prom party decorating committee at the Y. My mom and other niece arrive tomorrow, my brother-in-law tomorrow night, and graduation is Sunday at 1:30. I'm running on adrenaline at this point.
    Count your blessings!

Gut try to rest... you don't want to nod off when you finally sit still at the graduation.

Sometimes I wish I had been able to have more than one kiddo, but then I look at how healthy and... getting there... grown up my one is and I am so thankful.
    Hopefully I will have a while before grandkids... but I know it will be fun. I can't wait for the phone call from my son- Mom did I do, act like, that. Yep ! It's going to be fun, and then you can take them back.... home.

MRD

Wow Gut, that is a lot on your plate. But it sounds like fun.

I'm surprised they do prom and graduation in the same weekend. Both here and in Florida, Prom is usually in April about a month or so before graduation.

And congrats to your graduating senior.

Inthegarden, I feel the same way, back years ago, I wanted more but it was not meant to be and now that mine is grown up and engaged and starting a new career, I'm just thankful that she turned out as well as she did.

We all have great kids, lots to be thankful for.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I'm off to a wedding here in a few minutes but I thought I would take some time to share with you the hillarious cake topper my dear friend the bride chose.

On top of the beautiful traditional wedding cake will stand none other than Princess Laia and Chewbaca from Star Wars. Yup. Starwars. I am laughing so hard right now. Of course this is the woman who has a life size cut out of Harrison Ford as Hans Solo in her kitchen wearing a hawaiian lei and a grass hula skirt...

love it!
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I just read that harem pants are back, and they want you to wear them with sky-high heels!!

You've Got To Be Kidding Me!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread