+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7110Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I think that's a prescription issue. The Walgreens clinic can handle that. There was a mother there, with her daughter, for a repeat pink eye problem when I was there. Quick in and out.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;3467214;
    Why I think people are nuts, #8269--I had a customer yesterday who was thoroughly pissed off at me because I didn't know which is the most orange of the 20 types of mulch we sell. Go to Lawn and Garden and look for yourself, you crazy bitch! I don't know, and I really don't give a rat's ass! Actually, I paged a customer service manager, who had to make 3 calls to L&G to get the answer (cypress.)

It can get a wee bit frustrating sometimes.
    Wow, she couldn't look for herself. I think I would have sent her to the paint department for paint chips to look at.

Gut, I need to whip my yard into shape, but there's so much, it's overwhelming.

Livin, congrats on your son's graduation. Pink eye needs antibiotic drops, so you need to see a dr. I hope it's better soon.

Doxie, I hate when my husband gets sick because he waits like yours did and then it's so much worse. Hope he's feeling better soon.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;3467256;
    My question to anyone..I'm pretty sure I have pink eye. Does that require a prescription or can I just head to the pharmacy?
    Not necessarily, Polysporin makes a antibiotic eye and ear drop. Here in Canada you can ask for it from the Pharmacist. It's about $10 and does the trick. I have used it on myself, my daughter and many of my daycare parents have tried it at my suggestion and we are all very satisfied.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3467468;
    Not necessarily, Polysporin makes a antibiotic eye and ear drop. Here in Canada you can ask for it from the Pharmacist. It's about $10 and does the trick. I have used it on myself, my daughter and many of my daycare parents have tried it at my suggestion and we are all very satisfied.
    Not completely positive, but I dont think you can get that in the US without a prescription.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Also, another question is...is your infection bacterial or viral? Antibiotics don't help viruses. There are times when you may just have to wait it out.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3467481;
    Not completely positive, but I dont think you can get that in the US without a prescription.
    Yup - still RX only here in America. Nothing available over-the-counter for pink-eye.

Whew! finally done cleaning for the day. I'm going to take 3 huge bags of shoes to a drop box and treat myself to ice cream at the drive-in on the way home. I got the front porch cleared off (still full of last year's tag sale left-overs... now in the shed), my entryway/living room 80% cleared out, a lot of progress in the kitchen (I've been stowing stuff under the kitchen table! ) and my son's old (TRASHED!) room well underway for my mom to stay in. I still have a week and a half including next weekend until everyone arrives, so I'm in good shape. Plus I have a garden and porch to hang out in, so yea!
    Count your blessings!

MRD

I have been sitting here whining about wanting ice cream and everyone else would like something too, but no one will go get it. Including me, so I shouldn't whine about them not going either, huh?

Glad you got your cleaning done and got your ice cream, Gut. I asked my daughters fiance earlier to get me a "big, big" thing of sour cream as I needed it for dinner tonight and for something I want to make later in the week. He brought me THREE 24 oz containers. I have enough sour cream to make about 10 or 12 different dishes now. He said he wanted to make sure I had enough (I was making HIS favorite casserole for dinner and it does take about a cup of sour cream)
    I wish I could turn some of that sour cream into ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3467848;
    Whew! finally done cleaning for the day. I'm going to take 3 huge bags of shoes to a drop box and treat myself to ice cream at the drive-in on the way home. I got the front porch cleared off (still full of last year's tag sale left-overs... now in the shed), my entryway/living room 80% cleared out, a lot of progress in the kitchen (I've been stowing stuff under the kitchen table! ) and my son's old (TRASHED!) room well underway for my mom to stay in. I still have a week and a half including next weekend until everyone arrives, so I'm in good shape. Plus I have a garden and porch to hang out in, so yea!
    Sounds like a job well done Gut! You wanna come clean my place now?
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3467289;
    Doxie, I hate when my husband gets sick because he waits like yours did and then it's so much worse. Hope he's feeling better soon.
    Mr. Doxie got sick right about the time that the swine flu started making the news. I teased him about having swine flu for about a week. BUT - he works in a hospital and they had several possible cases (turned out not to be swine flu) and Mr. Doxie's boss insisted that he go get tested to make sure that he didn't have it. That's when the sinus thing was discovered.

Gut: Congrats to your daughter! Your Spring cleaning sounds like a lot of work, but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end.

I hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day. Ours was very wet and stormy.

Newf: You shouild have told the freakish orange mulch woman that you are colorblind!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

+ Reply to Thread