+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6947Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Sorry for the double post. I just got in from the hospital and I have to share this picture of Zac. I left my camera at home and took this with my cell phone so the quality isn't all that good. Zac had one of those fake glasses, nose, mustache disguise things and put it on and says "I look like you now Grandpa." This is hysterical.

Taking mirror pics of yourself eh?? HEH HEH HEH. Give the boy a hug for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3464854;
    Sorry for the double post. I just got in from the hospital and I have to share this picture of Zac. I left my camera at home and took this with my cell phone so the quality isn't all that good. Zac had one of those fake glasses, nose, mustache disguise things and put it on and says "I look like you now Grandpa." This is hysterical.

That is so sweet. What a kid. He is incredible. I am sending my best healing energy his way...

That's a great pic, Unk. Hope he is feeling better with each passing day!

Sorry for the double post
    :nono I'm turning you in to the Forum Assistant. I hear he is a real stickler for the rules :nono

"The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

MRD

Great pic Unk. I have to say that attitude is part of the healing process in any illness and having a great one helps. By all accounts (and photos), Zac has a great attitude about things, but how can he not with you as his Grandpa. Laughter IS the best medicine.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Hugs and prayers to you both Unk. I know this is a difficult time.
    Count your blessings!

Unk, you and Zac bring a smile to my face! I think it's great how well you both are suited to joking around! Healing thoughts and prayers to Zac!

MRD

I have to work today which I wasx not real happy about as there is a huge weekend festival here and both the Outlaws and Foghat are playing. But we are supposed to get rain all weekend, so I guess I'm not too upset about missing the concert as I once saw the Outlaws outside, in June, in Orlando when it was about 150 degrees, no shade, they were squirting the crowd with water hoses and the EMT's were hauling people out left and right from sunstroke. So seeing them in the rain, soaking wet, doesn't appeal to me either.
    I'll just have to play Green Grass and High Tides and Slow Ride on my ipod and pretend.

Hope the rest of you are having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. My plans for tomorrow and Mon. include a war movie marathon and a military documentary marathon on TV. It's going to rain, so what else is there to do?
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I'm working this am, but plan to get out and plant my seeds and seedlings this afternoon. I heard on the tv that where I was in Fl last week has been deluged w/24" of rain this week....can I plan it or what?!

+ Reply to Thread