+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7276Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Zac needs a wrestler name now. Great pics Unk. Glad he had fun.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3448934;
    Zac needs a wrestler name now.
    He is the Z-man. He's created a profile on his X-box wrestling game with that name. It has the whole intro with music and the announcer "From Columbus Ohio it's the Z-man" as his character struts out to the ring to music. It's hysterical.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3448939;
    He is the Z-man. He's created a profile on his X-box wrestling game with that name. It has the whole intro with music and the announcer "From Columbus Ohio it's the Z-man" as his character struts out to the ring to music. It's hysterical.
    Oh, that is too funny. What a great kid, but of course, he'd be funny and interesting because he's a chip off the old Unk.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3447986;
    Well I came home and slept for 4 straight hours. There I had some problem falling asleep as they want you on your back and I don't sleep on my back. I had more stuff hanging on me than a Christmas tree, try sleeping with all that. THen I turned over and one of the leads on my leg came off. I was also kind of freaked out at the camera pointing right at the bed! Since they kept me up about 2 hours past my normal bedtime, I did fall asleep and stayed asleep for about 2 hours, then had to go to the bathroom, but fell back asleep fairly quickly and slept another 2 hours at which time they allowed me to go home. Won't get the results until next week.

But the center was like a cross between a hotel and a hospital. Lovely room, beautiful double bed with nice linens, towels in a basket, scent sticks, etc. They had tv and music and let me read for a bit.
    Wow, I am amazed they discharged you after so little sleep. The one I went to, they have you sleep for a regular amount of time.
    Yes, the worst part is all the crappy wires they string all over you.
    Sounds like your sleep center was prettier than mine. Also, mine was a twin bed. Probably good for me as I didn't toss and turn like I usually do. If I had, I would have tossed myself on the floor.
    They told me it would take a week for results, too, but the head of the sleep center ( an extremely strange woman, I might add ) called me with results in a couple of days.
    Good Luck and keep us posted
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3447542;
    It is unusual for me, yes. Sure this is NY and bad things happen everyday, but i'm not used to crime being this close to home.
    Sadly, it happens everywhere.
    I live in a very upscale area, yet we had one of the most brutal killings ever occur real close to my home.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3448014;
    I've had sleep studies done because I used to have sleep apnea. They tried to tell me that I had Restless Leg Syndrome but it was just all the wires that were attached to my legs to monitor movement. I guess they expect you to lay on your back but I can't sleep in that position. The thing I remember the most is trying to get all the glue out of my hair from all the wires they attached to my head. Ick!! My sleep apnea went completely away when I lost weight and I haven't had a problem with sleeping since.
    You are very lucky, Lil Bit.
    My Dr. pooh poohed the sleep study for years, saying that I was not at all a candidate since I was not overweight, etc.
    Well, I still have sleep apnea and I still am not overweight.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

See???? With sleep apnea....just like with crime.....nothing is a given.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3448263;
    Is anyone else's gasoline prices at $2.50/gallon??
    Getting there -- paid $2.36 at Costco (cheap gas) this morning.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Yeah, I resurrected the gas price thread a couple of days ago. Our gas jumped 30 cents in eight days. Now on the news, they are saying to expect it to keep going up right until Memorial Day Weekend.....and it could top out at $2.75, according to these folks. (I would not be surprised if it did go up to $3.00, but am hoping I am wrong!)

That is just ridiculious. There should be some kind of regulation on how high gas should be allowed (or prevented) to rise in a certian amount of time.
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

+ Reply to Thread