+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6151Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

This is all I have to say: ARGH!!! Family!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Well, you can't divorce me, myrosiedog. 'Cause i'm here to stay. But if you do try, i'll try and take half of your stuff. So if you have any flamingos left, i'll take those right off your hands.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3423921;
    I've got a blocked Eustachian tube from all of my sinus/allergy problems I have been battling. I am taking decongestants (Sudafed) since today, I am using my neti pot....both multiple times per day. There is no pain, and the drainage from my sinuses has been clear until tonight when I saw a smidgen of extremely pale green, but still mostly clear. I am really sick of having a "clogged ear". Suggestions, please. I am not a good sick person.
    When I have ear problems, I sleep with a heating pad. It always feels so much better and helps me every time. Hope it will work for you and MRD.
    Count your blessings!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3424181;
    Well, you can't divorce me, myrosiedog. 'Cause i'm here to stay. But if you do try, i'll try and take half of your stuff. So if you have any flamingos left, i'll take those right off your hands.
    I only want to divorce family not friends, so keep your hands off my stuff.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It's in the mid 80s, and I'm blaming the people in California for my misery!!! Can't they see I'm sick??!! Mid 80s is waaay tooo much like 90!!!

mrd, SHARE YOUR TOYS WITH AMY LEE!!! Just 1!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3423921;
    I've got a blocked Eustachian tube from all of my sinus/allergy problems I have been battling. I am taking decongestants (Sudafed) since today, I am using my neti pot....both multiple times per day. There is no pain, and the drainage from my sinuses has been clear until tonight when I saw a smidgen of extremely pale green, but still mostly clear. I am really sick of having a "clogged ear". Suggestions, please. I am not a good sick person.
    I am a FIRM believer that pepermint can cure anything (much like the Greek dad in My Big Fat Greek Wedding thinks windex can cure all). If you can buy a bottle of pure peppermint oil (not extract, it HAS to be oil) and put a dab on your temples and behind your ears. The smell will loosen your sinuses and sooth any headaches. I SWEAR SWEAR SWEAR by the stuff!
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

But I don't have a headache! That was a week and a half ago, and that got the neti pot cure. I'll keep your peppermint suggestion in mind, though! I'll pick up some the next time I'm at my favorite health food store, since you feel that strongly about it.

I've been using Gut's suggestion about the heating pad this evening, and I think things are starting to shift around already. I'll be continuing that tonight.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Haha, whoops! I do feel very strongly about it. It is one of the things I always carry with me in my purse. Once you try it you will never be able to live without it!
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Where can you find peppermint oil? My allergy season is coming soon, and I'll try anything. Oh, and 'shay! - it was 90 here today!!!!
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3424133;
    This is all I have to say: ARGH!!! Family!
    Yep...my sister and I have been on the outs for two years now. She had always stayed close to my kids until recently when my son called her looking for info on a job that she told him about. She couldn't have gotten off the phone fast enough and never once asked how he was after not talking with him for months. It's such a shame since our parents are both gone and we used to be so close but honestly, if you are not perfect she has no tolerance for you. I miss the relationship we used to have but don't miss the loud sighs or disapproving looks if I do something that doesn't meet her criteria. I sent her daughter-in-law a message on Facebook last night asking if my son had done anything to garner that kind of response from her and now wish that I hadn't involved her but what's done is done.
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread