+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6180Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3409788;
    We had a discussion of the meaning of this phrase a while back,but apparently you missed it MRD's nemesis does NOT get a 'bless her heart'. , shes apparently just a bitch, crazy, drunk, or all three.

What is it about men and TVs--and remote controls? When L comes here he turns on the TV immediately if it's not on. I think I could stand several solid hours of news better than the constant channel surfing, or going back to check sports scores, which is what makes me nuts. He usually doesn't even give it time so we can see whats on, if there is nothing attention grabbing at that given moment. If there's 'nothing on', figure out the least of the evils and leave it there. Guess what, no new shows start until at least the half hour or hour marks. And when there are ads on, they are usually on the other station also. Leave it alone!
    I will give him credit, if there is a show that I say I want to watch, and demand he not fool with it, he will leave it for that hour. But I bet his hand is itching the whole time.
    Hey I want to see what is on, NOT the commercials or the blah blah blah, I want action or a plot, therefore the flipping.

MRD

I can just hear Joey thinking: "Oh, I wish he'd pick a channel and stick with it."
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3409757;
    OK, are you guys married to MY husband? . . .
    I feel like I'm watching an episode of Big Love!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Brought over from Animal Lovers about my Mom and what I see as her simple ways of looking at things, which I wish I could do.

For example, we were once discussing many things over dinner and two simple things she said just stuck with me. One was that the USA started going to heck when families stopped eating together. The other was about the weather that we had four pretty distinct seasons until we started shooting all that crap into space. Two very simple comments, but to me very deep in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3410112;
    I can just hear Joey thinking: "Oh, I wish he'd pick a channel and stick with it."
    In a Morris the cat voice.

Does anyone else's cat like to wake them up EVERY night at like 3 or 4 am just for the heck of it?

My cat Moo (she is black and white and seriously looks like a mini dairy cow) likes to sit on my chest and shove her paw up my nose until I wake up and pet her. If I don't wake up she begins to meow like she is telling me off.

I love the little cow to death but I'm seriously not wanting to go through another night of the whole 'witching hour' routine. Help? Advice?
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Learn to live with it. You'll usually see me logged on here between 3 to 4.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Jerry Seinfeld also said that MEN don't want to see "what's on"....they want to see "what ELSE is on." Aggravating, but makes "man sense" to me.

Catfish.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliLily;3410208;
    Does anyone else's cat like to wake them up EVERY night at like 3 or 4 am just for the heck of it?

My cat Moo (she is black and white and seriously looks like a mini dairy cow) likes to sit on my chest and shove her paw up my nose until I wake up and pet her. If I don't wake up she begins to meow like she is telling me off.

I love the little cow to death but I'm seriously not wanting to go through another night of the whole 'witching hour' routine. Help? Advice?
    Our Chloe will stand in the corner, raise up on her back legs and run her front paws, with claws out down the wall, it sounds like fingernails scratching a across a chalkboard, then she runs and jumps in the bed gets in my face to see if she woke me up....

Quote Originally Posted by CaliLily;3410208;

Get used to it. Joey wakes me up every night around 2:30-3:00 for a tummy rub and ear skritching for 10 minutes then goes back to sleep. Let's see where is that post??? March 25, 2009 I posted:

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3393109;
    I wish I was JOEY

The pattern is: wake daddy for breakfast at 4:30AM(even though there was food out all night)EAT, wait for daddy to put FRESH water in both bowls, but only drink some water from the bedroom bowl, pee, drink more water, eat more breakfast, poop, bother daddy at computer who finally has a half cup of coffee to be brushed, lay on foot stool and nap, bug daddy again for brushing, Daddy has to go to work, go to carrier and nap. Daddy coming home greet at door if within right time range, otherwise ignore door and stay where laying and stare at daddy when he comes looking, get TUNA on plate from daddy, wait for FRESH water again, drink water, pee, head butt daddy to get brushed. Daddy is laying on couch now , he had food, so now I jump on foot stool and block TV until daddy grabs brush and starts brushing me again. Stare at empty plate (even though hard food is out) and daddy will get Salmon and trout for me, eat, jump on footstool, step on daddy and let him smell my breath, stay there until he brushes me more, go nap, come out at regular intervals for brushing and snacking and water. Go sleep on bottom platform of tree to be able to look out window at night at crazy people. During the night wake daddy about 2:00AM to skritch ears and rub belly. Go to sleep on bed with daddy but make sure tail hits face. Then start all over again.

+ Reply to Thread