+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6406Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD. We always miss our parents when milestones in life are reached. Your daughter turned into a beautiful young woman who has a bright future and a good head on her shoulders.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

My spring allergies are beating the heck out of me! Just seems like it's too soon for all of this drama!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yesterday Mr Buglover sneezed at least 10 times in a row! His eyes were watering all day long. He refuses to take any medicine for it so he was a mess all day!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've already used my neti pot twice today, which is unusual, and I'm sure I'm going to be using it AGAIN, if not twice again!! I guess I just need to be grateful that I've got it, and stop complaining!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

little MRD. Sounds like you raised her up right! I'm right with you on how your feeling MRD. My boy turns 18 on the 15th of May and oh my gosh I have such mixed feelings. Then graduating a week later.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

MRD, you are NOT a sap....you're a mother who loves her daughter! I think it's neat that you wrote the letter (my eyes are tearing up!)

I can't tell if it's allergies or what, but I've certainly been sniffly lately, and today I've had an annoying earache... I'm really hoping that a few choice remedies fix this, as I don't handle earaches well and I can't take tomorrow off from work.

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;3407096;
    Why would you want to cover a perfectly good scar? What if you're in the Atlantic on a fishing boat, swilling beer, and everyone starts comparing scars, a la Jaws? You don't want to be like Chief Brody, who's only scar was from his appendectomy
    I'm with you, Newf--I don't need a tattoo, with all my scars. I'll get to see my newest next week, when they take my cast off. I think it will be about 4 inches long and will balance the big nasty one on top of my other foot nicely, although it will be much neater, I assume.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3407785;
    I can't tell if it's allergies or what, but I've certainly been sniffly lately, and today I've had an annoying earache... I'm really hoping that a few choice remedies fix this, as I don't handle earaches well and I can't take tomorrow off from work.
    I had an earache last week. They are the WORST, so I hope you are feeling better very soon.

Queenb, that's great that the cast is finally coming off, does this mean you will be able to walk on it now?

Livin' that's a double whammy, 18 and graduating. My birthday is close to your son's, so I had the same double whammy AND I left 1 week after HS graduation and started college 4 hours away. I went to summer school and avoided the "rush" of the new fall freshmen.

I am now so stuffed I can hardly move. I said to my husband that I feel almost as bloated as I did 18 years ago.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Prhoshay: I've had a sinus headache all day, trying not to let it work into a migraine tis the season.

MRD all this talk about birthdays made me think of my son's- he was 21 last month- The day he was born, I was cleaning house and my water broke, 2 months early, my stepson was down the street at a neighbors playing.
    I called the neighbor and Mr. Neighbor answered the phone, I said Mr. Neighbor my water just broke, he interrupted me and said Well, if you give me just a minute I"ll come down with my plumber's wrench and turn it off!

+ Reply to Thread