+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6256Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I was in one of the Idol threads and someone mentioned bbnbama not contributing and wondered why. Someone else said that she was having computer probs and will be back soon.

It got up to 74 here today, with plenty of sunshine. We turned off the heat and cranked the windows opened. It felt glorious! I went out in just jeans and a top, no sweater, no dreaded winter coat. The car was hot when I got back into it after shopping. Had to turn on the AC just to cool it down a bit and then opened up the windows. Felt great!

Of course, it is going to rain a ton in the next few days and flood watches are up for the area. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

I have not been outside yet but it looks like a sloppy 4-6 inches of that wet heavy yuck.

MRD

There is something weird going on outside here. It's not wet and this hot, yellow ball like thing is hanging up in the sky. It's even, dare I say, warm!!!
    And the sky is blue. It's novel. Haven't seen that in at least a week.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Lucky MRD! You must live nowhere near me! We are expecting an inch of ice and then around 12 ins of snow here tomorrow and into Tuesday so the sky's have been an ominious gray all weekend! Sigh... Spring is so close I can feel it, yet so far away...
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Sorry for all of you with yucky weather. We had a scrumptious day yesterday, now rainy and cool for the foreseeable future. But at least it's not ice and snow, so yea!
    Count your blessings!

it stopped raining here too, but it has been in the low 40's all day. MRD, send some of that heat a little to your west, would ya?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

MRD

Wind picked up and now it's actually kind of chilly. But the sun's still out.

I will never understand how weather works... This morning our local weather man was warning up to 12 ins of snow and ice and now they have downsized to 'around a 1/2 in. of snow'. How on earth can nearly a foot of s now go down to practically nothing in 8 hours time? (Not that I am dissapointed or anything; don't get me wrong!)
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3396355;
    it stopped raining here too, but it has been in the low 40's all day. MRD, send some of that heat a little to your west, would ya?
    We went out to dinner last night and the temp dropped from about 60 to 40 while we were in the restaurant! Today, it's been sunny and chilly and we may have some frost overnight. I'll take that over last week's severe weather and torrential rain though!

And, I must add that I consumed a pile of crab claws bigger than my head last night at dinner and STILL had enough leftovers for us AND my parents to each take some home. YUM! My parents had snapper and Mr. Doxie had steak. So, if you are what you eat, I guess I am a crabby, snappy cow today!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

MRD

I just had a choco taco. Neiner, neiner, neiner.

Couldn't stand it anymore. But it took a week for me to breakdown this time. My times are getting better. Maybe before too long, I can resist the temptation totally.

+ Reply to Thread