+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5782Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3391198;
    I learned a new word today.

Ombrophobia - it is the fear of getting rained on!

There are really people out here with this problem??
    Yes, the wicked witch of the West had that fear and look what happened to her!!!!!

I live in the South and get the warranty phone calls at least 3-4 times a week. Bugs the crap out of me. I've learned their area code, so I don't answer when I see it come up and they don't leave a message. Only took me about 5 times of answering before I caught on.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I don't know wtf, but apparently not having my modem work temporarily feels just as bad as not having a job. I feel a little disconnected even though i leave my home every single day. I take it back, being unemployed feels crappier. But this is bad too. Anyway, i want to be back as shortly as possible, go on and dream of Choco tacos.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Chin up Amy. I have a job and we didn't get any sort of merit increases this year. Whoo-hoo the cost of living is skyrocketing and we aren't going to be able to keep up. Mexico anyone? We can start a compound and live off the land...
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm game for Mexico. Give me warmth and tacos (real ones, not Choco-style) anyday! I can be your official translator!!

Yo quero taco.
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3391445;
    Mexico anyone?
    I'll begin packing if you're serious. If you're just kidding, I'll be annoyed that I'm all packed and have nowhere to go.

MRD

OMG, I'd love to go. tamales and margaritas and everything happens manana. What a heavenly dream. Come on lottery numbers!!!!!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3391522;
    OMG, I'd love to go. tamales and margaritas and everything happens manana. What a heavenly dream. Come on lottery numbers!!!!!
    Don't forget daily siestas!
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3390710;
    ...and when asked for a phone number, i give them 617-861-9507. check out Rejection Hotline: 617-861-3962 - World-Famous Rejection Phone Line Service for more numbers.

i need to make a correction to the above number ... apparently the site has gotten so popular, they disabled that phone number and have tons more. so i changed mine to 973-474-9051. give it a call and see what it says ... it's great for those sites that want you to provide a phone number.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3391206;
    . . . Then they get to discussing their ailments and comparing their surgery scars . . .
    Ahhhh -- the organ recital! Sounds like my in-laws' parties.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Always Loved My Furry One Mimzy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by abovethefray;3391226;
    Just last week my son suggested I update my cell number on the "Do not call list" I personally had not really been having problems, but did it just as a precautionary measure. If you want to give it a try the number is: 888-382-1222. There are prompts, really easy, even for a dinosaur like me!
    I'm on "Do not call list" and the Cell "Do not call list" - We really love that list because it helped so much for the home number.

For some weird reason, when they called today, someone actually was there - a live person, not just the recording. So I told them to STOP :nono and that I was on the "Do not call list" and To STOP. I wonder if it will work. I'll update in a few days if it does. First time I've ever been able to get a person. Maybe posting here brought me luck?

+ Reply to Thread