+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6247Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I like their breakfasts...especially their bacon.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3388662;
    Personally I would not eat at a Cracker barrel, I ate there once and I thought yeah so what.

MUDUH - I think you should speak up and say "we've eaten there for the last umpteen times, I'd really prefer to go to......
    If they were my friends that's just what I'd do but they are friends of his and I don't want to come off as being a b*tch. My friends already know about that little flaw that I have.

I like small privately owned restaurants more than I do chains. My loss of hearing is getting worse by the day and when I'm in a large noisey place I can't hear much of anything. I wonder if the other guys wife is as disinterested in this little get together as I am. Well even if she says so I won't know it. I'll just smile and shake my head yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3388681;
    If they were my friends that's just what I'd do but they are friends of his and I don't want to come off as being a b*tch. My friends already know about that little flaw that I have.

I like small privately owned restaurants more than I do chains. My loss of hearing is getting worse by the day and when I'm in a large noisey place I can't hear much of anything. I wonder if the other guys wife is as disinterested in this little get together as I am. Well even if she says so I won't know it. I'll just smile and shake my head yes.
    Headaches can come on suddenly you know. Sinus attack

Maybe I can just nibble on bacon AND plead a headache. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3388681;
    . . . I like small privately owned restaurants more than I do chains. . .
    I totally agree! It would be like refusing to support evil Wal-Mart in favor of the better quality mom-and-pop neighborhood store. Maybe if you present your case in light of supporting a reputable small business rather than a cookie-cutter chain, they'd see the light and try out the restaurant you're suggesting.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3388485;
    Taco Bell is one of the very few fast food places that I like, but I've never seen the chocotaco. Maybe it was a regional thing. I've never seen them in 7 - 11, either. But, they sure look tasty.
    I don't know about Taco Bell, but Taco Johns has them. They have sold them for years and yes they are wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3388627;
    They have Chocotacos at the liquor store next to my apartment building, but I've never had one. The Blue Bunny vanilla-caramel-chocolate cones win out every time!
    Now that's one stop shopping. The liquor stores in our area don't sell anything other than liquor and cigarettes. I can't imagine getting ice-cream in there too!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherri;3388753;
    I don't know about Taco Bell, but Taco Johns has them. They have sold them for years and yes they are wonderful!
    We have them at Taco Johns also. Are you from the mid-west Sherri?

Muduh-How about telling them that NEXT time we try another place?
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;3388903;
    We have them at Taco Johns also. Are you from the mid-west Sherri?
    Yes, right in the middle of nowhere, Iowa!

That explains it then. I live near Kansas City and there are 3 Taco John's here in town. My kids love them.

eta: my newest friend on facebook is Steve Woziack. I was reconnecting with some old high school friends and found out one of my girlfriends married him. (we went to a little school, class size of 80) Anyway my friend looks the same. I watch for her on DWTS she is in the audiance cheering Woz on. Her family still lives in the area. Her neice goes to school with my son. Small world..
    Last edited by livin4reality; 03-21-2009 at 11:00 AM.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

+ Reply to Thread