+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5783Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

If Chocotacos were at Taco Bell, no wonder I didn't get the experience. I don't go near that place. I don't suppose you can buy them anyplace else?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

They may have them at grocery stores but I don't even think they have them at Taco Bell anymore. It's been over 5 years since I've gone to that place.

I looked it up. Klondike makes them but they are only sold individually. Some gas stations, convenience stores, amusement parks carry them for single sales.
    Yup, with donuts!!

We always got them from the ice cream trucks that go around the neighborhoods and parks in the summer.
    Count your blessings!

I have never in my life seen or heard of a chocotaco! Now I am going to have to keep my eyes peeled at convenience stores so I can see what I've been missing out on!

Taco Bell is one of the very few fast food places that I like, but I've never seen the chocotaco. Maybe it was a regional thing. I've never seen them in 7 - 11, either. But, they sure look tasty.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I used to get them from the Ice Cream trucks. Mind you though, this was back in '92.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Oh arghhh!! I took a decongestant pill because my ears will not stop pulsing like my heart is in them. It comes and goes so I figure it's my sinuses. Now I'm amp'd to the max and I really hate this feeling!
    Yup, with donuts!!

They have Chocotacos at the liquor store next to my apartment building, but I've never had one. The Blue Bunny vanilla-caramel-chocolate cones win out every time!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3388116;
    Chocotaco, when i was 9, alright?
    Man if I ever meet one of those in person, it's mine! It looks delicious.

I'm a tad irritated. My husband wanted us to meet a friend and his wife for breakfast tomorrow. They live in a town nearby. There is a restaurant there that everyone talks about but I have only eaten there once years and years ago. I told him to ask if they'd like to meet there. No, they prefer Cracker Barrel which is where we've eaten the other fifty times we've been out together. And I really, really don't care for Cracker Barrel. Wonder if I could get by with having a headache tomorrow?

Personally I would not eat at a Cracker barrel, I ate there once and I thought yeah so what.

MUDUH - I think you should speak up and say "we've eaten there for the last umpteen times, I'd really prefer to go to......

+ Reply to Thread