+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6435Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    Such as Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce which contains anchovies.

Yep and I use it all the time, but presented with an anchovy whole, I don't think I could eat it.

But REAL ceaser salad has them too.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Help, please

Hey everybody I need some help. We're having a party on Saturday, with a toastmaster. However the toastmaster is female, is she a toastmistress then? Or what is she. I'd really appreciate some help

Yes, she is referred to as a toastmistress. She is the person who introduces guests at a banquet and proposes the toast.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Thanks angelic

I grew up in Grafton, ON and I can tell you that we were quite proud to have a celebrity in our midst! "The Friendly Giant" is still my favourite programme from my childhood.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

MRD
    Argh, I am tired of getting up at 5:30. Hubby gets up at 5 and leaves at 5:30. I sleep through the alarm, sleep through him getting dressed, but apparantly even tho he does it quietly, when he closes the front door, I am now wide awake. I wonder if my subconcscious knows he's up and around and as soon as he leaves, my worry gene kicks in and wakes me up.

But now here it is Sat., I don't have to be up for HOURS. and I've been up since 5:30. I hate 5:30. I've NEVER been able to get up that early and function, but lately, its like "my time" and I've gotten used to it. NOOOOO
    I want to sleep until 7:30 or even 9 on weekends. But I can't.

At least there is the Fort for those of us who suffer from early morning wakeups and insomnia (I have that too and even if I am up at 2 am, then I'm back up at 5:30 when he leaves)
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

hi. another early riser.
    hubby and his friend left for a week long trip this morning at 5. My job was to start the coffee at 4. and I never manage to get back to sleep.

but now I got a week with no hubby. have to admit, I'm planning to enjoy some alone time.

I tend to up early but slept in this am. I still have this cold which keep happening despite home remedies, dr visits, allergy medications. I now have a deep cough which resist most medications other then Nyquil and it's driving me nuts. I have a public speaking engagement on the 6th and one on the 17th for work and I"m hoping it's gone by then but it keeps hanging on.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I have a tendency to wake up around 9am because of my alarm clock, but then i force myself to get back into bed. Damn me!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    My job was to start the coffee at 4. and I never manage to get back to sleep.
    One of the best wedding gifts we got was a programmable coffeemaker. I get it all set up at night and we wake up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee. When the hubby goes on his fishing trips etc., I set it for 4 or 5 a.m. (or whatever other hour they're leaving) and they can fill their thermos. I highly recommend the programmable kind--it's great for lazy people like me!

myrosiedog, I never get up at 5:30 unless I'm (a) sick or (b) really worried about something.

+ Reply to Thread