+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7289Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Unk, I"ll find out the name and post it. My daughter buys it at Walgreens and it's in the African American hair products and is marketed for scalps. I always wondered how some men always had such nice shiny scalps and now I know. My husband has 5 o'clock shadow the day after he shaves his.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I saw it when I bought my HeadBlade HeadBladeŽ | Ultimate Head Shaving Razor & Head Care Products but was a bit skeptical. I'll give it a try.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Very interesting.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3356851;
    I got an e-mail recently with handy things to know and one was that peanut butter will take off those sticky marks. I haven't tried it myself, but I'm passing it on to you.
    Interesting, thanks, I may give that a shot. Who would have thought peanut butter would do the job?

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3358372;
    Interesting, thanks, I may give that a shot. Who would have thought peanut butter would do the job?
    It makes sense - peanut butter can get gum out of hair so it stands to reason that it'll get rid of the stickiness!
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

Woke up to a foot of snow and 0* windchill. Ugh. No school. I'll have to go out and shovel, but I'm putting it off.
    Count your blessings!

MRD

We got about 3 inches, everything's closed, but the sun is out and it's starting to melt, but should take all day.

It's beautiful though and we had icicles as well. I'm glad I don't have to go anywhere today as there's also black ice on the roads.

The neighborhood has been transformed into a winter wonderland. I'm still such a newbie to snow and we only get this once a year, that I have been enthralled with it. As have the dogs. Bogie loves playing in it.

I'm glad you're enjoying your snow MRD. You can have it. I'm so sick of winter I could scream. We had ice with a thin coating of snow last week but by the end of this week we are supposed to hit the 40's, so I'm hoping it will melt and stay that way.

we have 8 inches or so here. no one is out and everythings closed, but i have to work.
    took me 1.5 hrs to get here because no buses were running and the subways are slow. normally my commute is 30 mins
    but its pretty out
    ignorance is excellence

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3358887;
    I'm glad you're enjoying your snow MRD. You can have it. I'm so sick of winter I could scream. We had ice with a thin coating of snow last week but by the end of this week we are supposed to hit the 40's, so I'm hoping it will melt and stay that way.
    I can enjoy it because we only have it one day of the year. If I had to live with it for months at a time, I would scream. And that's why I live exactly where I live.

+ Reply to Thread