+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5838Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3356085;
    Also annoying? The pieces were individually numbered-- if you take them off, it leaves a sticky residue. Why can't they use the adhesive they use on post it notes!
    I got an e-mail recently with handy things to know and one was that peanut butter will take off those sticky marks. I haven't tried it myself, but I'm passing it on to you.
    Count your blessings!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3356325;
    Looks are deceptive, UNK. Does anyone have their (used once, for .005 seconds) old Epilady we could send to unk just so he could try it for just a second. I'm willing to bet that every last one of you did the same as me--went straight to the garbage can, and didn't even think about it twice.
    Noreality, when I was younger, I waxed my legs and arms, and it was painful, but nowhere near the pure agony I felt when I tried to use the torture instrument!
    Oh, those that Unk showed don't look that bad. The one I"m talking about looked NOTHING like that and yes, mine went to the garbage first thing. The pain, oh god, the pain, (runs to curl up in a fetal position and start crying.)

ETA: Bunny, that is too funny, they do look like tasers.

BFD, come on, we have a lot to offer and a great climate is only part of it. The area is really nice and right now we are ahead of the rest of the US with economy and jobs, and housing is reasonable.
    Although we do get a lot of rain in winter and that can be depressing when you don't see the sun for days at a time. Right now it's been raining steadily for over 48 hours. But then, it's been 3 weeks since the last rain
    Last edited by MRD; 03-01-2009 at 07:00 AM.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3356852;
    Oh, those that Unk showed don't look that bad. The one I"m talking about looked NOTHING like that and yes, mine went to the garbage first thing. The pain, oh god, the pain, (runs to curl up in a fetal position and start crying.)
    They can't fool me--I see that those just have a plastic housing to try to hide the fact that you are using steel springs to remove hair--by rolling it across your skin,tangling the hair in the spring, and snatching it out, more slowly than wax...owwwww. I'll never forget!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I actually spent good money on one of those horrible torture devises too. I'd rather be hairy than have to deal with using that stupid thing.

MRD

See, now if FORT had been around back then, we could have all saved each other from pain and wasted money. Yep, better to be hairy than to be in pain.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3356024;
    Yes (runs screaming from the room at the traumatic memory of that horrible torture device. Forget waterboarding, that damn Epilady will make you tell it ALL!!!)
    I don't have epilady experience, since i like the lotion hair removers, i wont be getting any kind of experience anytime soon. The one i really want to try right now is the Sally Hansen Spray On, Shower off hair remover.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3357503;
    I don't have epilady experience, since i like the lotion hair removers, i wont be getting any kind of experience anytime soon. The one i really want to try right now is the Sally Hansen Spray On, Shower off hair remover.
    My daughter says that the best one is the one that is sold for minorities for scalp hair removal. I'll have to find out the name, but she's tried all the lotion ones and says this one is the best by far and she has sensitive skin too and it has not irritated her. It's sold with the hair products for African Americans is all I know.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Why in the world would anyone buy a product for scalp hair removal? Is it for men, or what? 'Splain it, Lucy!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

Yes, it's for men who want the smooth bald look without having to shave every day

Now I just might have to try that. My scalp isn't used to getting shaved every other day and it's taking a beating.

+ Reply to Thread