+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6247Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I've seen those "Smooth Away" ads for the longest time and wondered if they would be like the PedEgg, as in they are a wonderful product. I also have very light, very fine leg hair and couldn't tell you when the last time was I shaved my legs. At this stage of my life, leg hair doesn't grow in as much as it used to!

Add me to the epilady trauma club. I tried it once and on about a one-inch square area of my leg. That was enough for me! I also can remember how incredibly painful that thing was. Ouch!

Missyboxers, I had that happen to me with a tv stand also--some of the screws were too short, and it was not a cheapo stand either. I spent a whole afternoon mad as hell, and ended up just going and getting matching but a little longer screws to make it work. Tell me people who can engineer all of those parts into a box that just exactly holds all the paets and not one grain of corn more, cannot figure out which screws to put in the box--I don't beleive it!

I too, have suffered the Epilady and heartily agree that it must have been invented by someone who checked it out on fake fur or something. What a torture--though the inventor must be rich, because apparently every woman in America bought one the year they came out!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I have no Epilady experience, thank goodness. I use only very light pressure while I circle with the Smooth Away, and.....Voila!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

These don't look dangerous at all.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3356024;
    Yes (runs screaming from the room at the traumatic memory of that horrible torture device. Forget waterboarding, that damn Epilady will make you tell it ALL!!!)
    Too funny. Reminds me of the time, oh so long ago, when my sister asked me to wax her legs. Definitely another example of a technique the Administration could use to get terrorists to spill their guts.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Looks are deceptive, UNK. Does anyone have their (used once, for .005 seconds) old Epilady we could send to unk just so he could try it for just a second. I'm willing to bet that every last one of you did the same as me--went straight to the garbage can, and didn't even think about it twice.
    Noreality, when I was younger, I waxed my legs and arms, and it was painful, but nowhere near the pure agony I felt when I tried to use the torture instrument!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I am a wimp when it comes to pain. I heard the concept of the elipady and decided it would not be a good idea.

prhoshay, thank you for posting the review about the hair removal pads. I have sensitive skin, too -- mainly allergies, though -- so it makes sense that there would be a learning curve. I saw the ads and have been thinking about trying it. Thanks!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3356240;
    These don't look dangerous at all.
    It's not a coincidence that they look like tasers.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3355207;
    ...Personally, I like the snow because it doesn't stick around, but it looks pretty for a day...
    the more you talk, the more i want to move there.

+ Reply to Thread