+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6433Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I think Zac would rather be toolin' around in Unk's vehicle! I'm glad he's doing better, Unk!

Unk, I think it's great that Zac has the best grandaddy ever, even in his dreams. to the both of you, and i'm glad he's doing a better.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Thanks everyone. I've got a special little boy on my hands there and I'm not doing anything different than anyone of y'all would do. Spending time with him makes any other problems I have seem small in comparison.
    And yes he would be rather cruising around in the Olds. He talks about it quite often.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't believe that we're getting snow tomorrow night....not much, but still......it was in the upper 60s yesterday. Oh well...I guess I need to put a positive spin on this and say, "That which does not kill me makes me stronger."
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3353766;
    I can't believe that we're getting snow tomorrow night....not much, but still......it was in the upper 60s yesterday. Oh well...I guess I need to put a positive spin on this and say, "That which does not kill me makes me stronger."
    We're supposed to get snow too. I'm sure it will be gone by noon on Sunday though. We've had four inches of rain, severe thunderstorms and two tornado warnings today! Nasty weather! And, it is STILL raining and more severe stuff is predicted for later tonight. I guess what they say about March "coming in like a lion" is true this year. Stay warm!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

I've mentioned before that every September my company does a fundraiser for Children's Hospital. The owner of the company decides what department of the hospital the money goes to. The past two years she picked the autism center. She told me today that this year she was probably going to give it to the oncology department in honor of Zac.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"Gators don't sweat!"

That is a quote from an adorable little boy (ZZ) whose parents live on a Louisiana bayou, and run swamp tours. They were on Wife Swap, I think.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

Unk that's great that they are donating to the oncology department.

Rain here all day yesterday, supposed to rain all day today and snow tomorrow. As long as it's over with on Tues. I have midterms, so not going anywhere and having to stay in and study is fine with me, but I don't want to drive in it on Tues when I have to go to school.

We have daffodils, the redbuds are budding and the bradford pairs are starting to bloom and it's the first of March and we are getting snow.

I am sure the store will have a run on bread, eggs and milk today.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3353794;
    "Gators don't sweat!"

That is a quote from an adorable little boy (ZZ) whose parents live on a Louisiana bayou, and run swamp tours. They were on Wife Swap, I think.
    I remember that in that deep voice of his - Hilarious.

UNKLESCOTT- I think that is wonderful.

MRD, you haven't lived here long enough to know that if we get much snow, it's generally in February to mid March. This time, they are saying snow will accumulate one to four inches due to sheer volume, but it won't last long at all as the ground and air temperature will be well above freezing. You won't have anything to worry about even Monday, at least I surely wouldn't think so. It shouldn't even hurt your plants, although almost every year at least part of my daffodils freeze and turn brown. You say the Bradford pears are blooming there? Spring will be here soon, snow be damned!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread