+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6578Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Oh My Goodness.....I just had a 3 Musketeer Mint (with dark chocolate) Bar that was to die for!!! It was from one of the kids that I tutor who lives across the street from me. It beats the Godiva all to heck!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3321697;
    Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

And remember, it's not just a day for lovers, it's a day to tell all the people you love (friends, family members, pets) how special they are to you. Life's short. Love is long, let someone you know that you love them.

That said, I love you guys. You keep me sane. You make me laugh. You make me think (really important that one), you support me, you believe in me and you provide a constant in an ever shifting world. Thank you and may love find you today and everyday.
    We love you too, for all the reasons that you posted.

Mr. Rattus and I went to an archery training session at Casa Loma this morning (their annual Valentine's event) and the nicest, friendliest people there (other than the mister and myself ) were the young couple with the multiple tats, multi-coloured hair and face piercings. I just love when the terrified and judgmental are proven wrong, and we had a delightful time with them.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3322189;
    Mr. Rattus and I went to an archery training session at Casa Loma this morning (their annual Valentine's event) and the nicest, friendliest people there (other than the mister and myself ) were the young couple with the multiple tats, multi-coloured hair and face piercings. I just love when the terrified and judgmental are proven wrong, and we had a delightful time with them.
    THOSE are usually the best people around. I know I live in an apartment building with a tattoo shop on the ground floor. Those people are great.

MRD

My daughter is turning 18 in April and for her birthday she is getting a tattoo and a piercing. I haven't said a word, because I think she's spoiling for a fight about it. But I did tell her that I was 40 when I got my tattoo nad my mother was dead.

But she will be an adult and it will be her money.

I find most people with tas and piercings and multicolored hair to be a lot more interesting than some of the so called "normal" people. Why be normal is my motto.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3322402;
    My daughter is turning 18 in April and for her birthday she is getting a tattoo and a piercing. I haven't said a word, because I think she's spoiling for a fight about it. But I did tell her that I was 40 when I got my tattoo nad my mother was dead.

But she will be an adult and it will be her money.

I find most people with tas and piercings and multicolored hair to be a lot more interesting than some of the so called "normal" people. Why be normal is my motto.
    Normal? What's that?

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3322412;
    Normal? What's that?
    My former shrink told me that "normal is just a setting on the dryer."
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

My son has been wanting a tatoo for years. I've been putting him off because I really don't like them. I think they're fine for younger people (no offense to anyone!), but I can see young people getting something that 20 or 30 years down the road, they just don't believe in any more. So anyway, he's now 18 and asked again about getting a tatoo. We sat down and discussed what he wanted, why he wanted it, and the fact that it will be with him FOREVER so he better be happy with his decision. My husband went with him to the tatoo place to make sure it was clean and reputable. My son has a couple of friends who went there and had no problems whatsoever. So he has an appointment Tuesday afternoon. He'll come home with a maltese cross with flames (because he's going to the fire academy now to be a volunteer firefighter).

It sounds pretty nice SM. I always tried to avoid my kids getting them when younger. My Brother in Law was really into tatoos and actually did them for a side job. Protecting my babies was a job.
    but I got one on my 50th birthday so wasn't able to tell them no after that.
    I have a butterfly on the back of one shoulder, and a dragon fly on the back of the other (53rd birthday) - I tell people I have wings now so I can fly.

The kids each got one or two , symbolic types, but they were both 18 by that time.

+ Reply to Thread