+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7289Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I am FINALLY, FINALLY finished with the History of Chocolate lecture for work next week and it's accompanying power point. I am so done at this point, I am almost never want to see or hear or taste chocolate again. (I said almost. )
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Blasphemy!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

Oh, I'll be over it tomorrow. Maybe even tonight. Did you know that most chocolate consumed is eaten between 8 and midnight? I thought that was pretty true.

Now, I'm craving! I want some of those chocolate mint M&Ms!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

They make chocolate mint M&M"s???

I have some Hershey' chocolate mint candy canes left over from Christmas. Those are really good.

I saw them advertised on television this week!

MRD

Things that make you go hmmmmm.................

If hadn't already been to both Walgreens and the grocery store today......

Walgreens has become my "convenience" store. It's the closest store of any kind to me and thank goodness they do also sell bread and milk for those emergencies when I don't want to go the extra 3/4 mile to Publix.

I just ate a piece or rye toast, so I've had my snack for the night. I ate dinner at 4:30 this afternoon. If I had been in a resturant it would have been the early bird special.

I ate "brunch" this morning (a pimento cheese sandwich and some strawberries) at 10:30 and didn't eat again and I got deli chicken when I went to the grocery store this afternoon for dinner tonight. At 4:30 I couldn't stand it anymore and ate that and some mashed potatos.

And now I'm ready to go to bed. 8 p.m. on a Saturday night. I am one WILD and CRAZY girl, let me tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3309586;
    Oh, I'll be over it tomorrow. Maybe even tonight. Did you know that most chocolate consumed is eaten between 8 and midnight? I thought that was pretty true.
    So true. Especially lately. The M&M consumption rate in my apartment has been off the charts lately. No wonder I'm not losing any weight.

But dark chocolate M&Ms and dark chocolate peanut M&Ms are one of my new favorite things. SO good.

MRD

I have a confession. I have a strange fascination and additiction to office supplies. I needed discs to burn some data on today and left the store with thumbtacks in a really cool desk holder, 3 colors of highlighter and some multicolored little sticky tabs so I can stick them on book pages I want to mark. I also bought a new pair of desk scissors as all the household scissors seem to have disappeared. And I examined ALL the other office supplies and made a mental list of what I want to buy next time. I don't know why I have such a fascination with office supplies, but it's very close to buying shoes for me. I have been sitting in bed surrounded by my sticky notes, highlighters and index cards and have color-coded everything.

I have a friend who's exactly like you....except she prefers to call them "school supplies". Bless both of you.

+ Reply to Thread