+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6998Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I want a Southern accent. Someone teach me!! I have no accent except for the fact that I say "war-sh" insted of "wash". Don't know where I picked that up from to be honest.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3304372;
    are you speaking from experience queen?
    Well yeah--when I was in college it was common for a bunch of girls to go dancing in the gay bars when we didn't feel like fending off men looking to pick us up. Sometimes a couple of our male friends went with us, and i don't recall any of them ever getting hit on. Just my opinion, gay or gay friendly bars generally are much more fun to hang out in than regular ones. (Note--the Queen only very, very rarely goes in any bars at all anymore!)

Oh, and come visit GA, and I'll teach you to talk like a real Southern girl--only it will be the hillbilly kind, not the sweet South Georgia kind like they had Scarlett O Hara speak in the Gone With The Wind movie.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I always loved going to gay bars and dancing. I felt much safer there than anywhere else. Mr buglover does get picked up on by gay men all the time though... probably not a good idea to take him to one!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Yer...I can imagine that if the type to get angry if a man looks at you, men looking at him could be an issue as well.

Gotta love him......... I married him........... it is nice he's very protective most of the time. He would put his life on the line for me for the most part.
    Yup, with donuts!!

My daughter, who lives in a city and not the sticks like her mom, goes to a gay bar with her friends because it's cheaper and has better bands. She says that she gets hit on more by men there than in regular bars. Only it's usually men hoping for a threesome.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3304382;
    I want a Southern accent. Someone teach me!! I have no accent except for the fact that I say "war-sh" insted of "wash". Don't know where I picked that up from to be honest.
    That's actually kind of Southern.

I used to love going to gay bars. Gay men dance and you don't get hit on and everyone is just a lot more friendly and fun. I always enjoyed it a lot and no one that was straight ever got hit on. We used to go in groups with gays and straights. I had a gay roommate for 3 years and it was so much better than having a straight female roommate. He was so easy to live with.
    But I think gay bars are just a lot more fun.
    Last edited by MRD; 02-04-2009 at 09:39 PM.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I had fun with Zac today. He's still feeling a little under the weather with a cold but he was tickled to death to be out of the hospital. His dad and step mom went grocery shopping while I was there with Zac and had a lunch date. Zacster and I got in a marathon Wii session. Yep that's a Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon shirt he has on. And yes he has his eyes closed.

Awesome day for you and Zac there!

Unk, did you buy that shirt for Zac? I feel bad for him having a cold, especially if it's this really nasty stuff everyone down here has right now. But at least he's home, and had his grandaddy to keep him entertained.

+ Reply to Thread