+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 2458 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122621125121012 ... LastLast
Like Tree6246Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Sonic! How did I miss that? I love Sonic!!!! The closest one is about an hour away, but mr. sleepy and I will make the drive there when we have the time. I'm partial to their limeades and blasts.

Gabriel, remind me to tell you the one about the attempted suicide.
    ss, you all sound like us. We've been known to drive six hours to eat Thanksgiving dinner, at a restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    We don't have Target. And no Sonic. That's sounds amazing! I want a Sonic! I want a Sonic!

Maybe West Edmonton Mall should get one. They have just about everything else in there
    They'd have to put it in the parking lot. Sonic is a drive up restaurant with car hops. The car hops at the Sonic by me are on roller skates. I had one trip and drop my food everywhere once. It was all I could do not to laugh, once I figured out she was ok.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    They'd have to put it in the parking lot. Sonic is a drive up restaurant with car hops. The car hops at the Sonic by me are on roller skates. I had one trip and drop my food everywhere once. It was all I could do not to laugh, once I figured out she was ok.
    We were just in a mall in Overland Park, KS yesterday and they had a Sonic in the food court.

Cool. Did they have table hops on roller skates? That would have made things way interesting.

Redecorating

I didn't know where else to post this so I thought I'd post it here. I guess I could have gone to the Good News thread but oh well! We spent today shopping! My b/f was looking around our living room and said we needed a change. He started talking paint and hardwood floors, etc. and I was like whoa - that's a) a lot of work, and b) costs a lot of money as well. Well we discussed further renovations and we ended up shopping for some sofa and loveseat slipcovers and new cushions and new curtains as well. The living room looks completely different. I love the changes and I think it looks very cool! My b/f has very good taste and decorating ability. See images for the before and after.

It looks great. Isn't it cool how a couple of simple things can change the look of a whole room?

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    I haven't bough CD's for awhile. I didn't know you could buy them so much cheaper through those sites you mentioned. Great idea!
    Great Canadian site for DVDs and CDs is www.cdplus.com. There is a coupon for $1 off every item. JUN13099

I really want to go to a Target and a Ross Dress for Less if I ever make it to the States. I do most of my shopping at Costco. I get a weekly produce delivery and am part of a food buying co-op, so don't even go grocery shopping ever.
    At this turning point in our relationship with Earth, we work for an evolution: from dominance to partnership; from fragmentation to connection; from insecurity, to interdependence. The David Suzuki Foundation

Thanks Charfred!

I know everyone's sleeping right now. I should be too. It's just too dang hot. Record high today. Can't sleep. Kitties can't sleep. Fans going. No breeze through the house. I even went into the basement.

I'll probably fall asleep right when I have to wake up. Going to find some ice to suck on.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Newbie

Happy Humpin!

Wednesday here! So, what's keeping you guys busy?!

+ Reply to Thread