+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4498Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I nearly spit my cocktail on the screen and this isn't my computer!! Dutchie! MRD!!

I do think they passed it on the left hand side though didn't they?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3288922;
    . . . I do think they passed it on the left hand side though didn't they?
    Yup, it's the left-hand side. (Nice to see a non-negative left-handed thing!)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

MRD

The Dutchie in the song is a cooking pot, so get your old dirty minds out of the gutters. Our out of the opium dens.

I am typing this in bed!!!!!!!!!!!

I now have a laptop and I can read FORT while in bed. I may be like Doxies Henry and never leave my bed again. I have everything I could ever want here: computer, drink, snacks, heated mattress pad, books, tv and a bathroom steps away. The only thing I don't have is a refrigerator as it's downstairs. Oh well, I will need some exercise at some point I guess.

How did I ever live without a laptop for so long. And yes, I did my homework on it first.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3289077;
    I now have a laptop and I can read FORT while in bed.
    ...and you can read FORT in the living room, and the dining room, and at school, and at the coffee shop, and at the deli, and, and, and....

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3289077;
    The Dutchie in the song is a cooking pot, so get your old dirty minds out of the gutters. Our out of the opium dens.

I am typing this in bed!!!!!!!!!!!

I now have a laptop and I can read FORT while in bed. I may be like Doxies Henry and never leave my bed again. I have everything I could ever want here: computer, drink, snacks, heated mattress pad, books, tv and a bathroom steps away. The only thing I don't have is a refrigerator as it's downstairs. Oh well, I will need some exercise at some point I guess.

How did I ever live without a laptop for so long. And yes, I did my homework on it first.
    Henry welcomes you to his world.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3288506;
    Queenb is on my team when we next play Trivial Pursuit.
    I'm in; I used to love going to Trivia night--I don't have anyone to play to play those games with anymore.
    I also love love love being in bed; nothing else quite like it. As much as I like to travel, something about coming ome and getting in MY bed beats any hotel!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I have never heard the term 'Dutchie'. Live and learn.

And, I don't have a laptop, but shouldn't you get a cooling mat for that computer so that you don't overheat? I don't even remember where I heard that.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3289260;
    I'm in; I used to love going to Trivia night--I don't have anyone to play to play those games with anymore.
    I also love love love being in bed; nothing else quite like it. As much as I like to travel, something about coming ome and getting in MY bed beats any hotel!
    No one will play with me anymore either. I LOVE trivia and I have about 6 or 7 editions of Trivial Pursuit. I also LOVE Jeopardy. I am the Queen of trivia and I love to try to stump everyone which is probably why they won't play with me anymore.

Queenb, we'll just have to plan a girls night and play some trivia.

I have always been a big bed person. I have a king size bed and there is room for me and my books and whatever else I'm doing. I prefer to read in bed, but I'm not a big fan of watching tv in bed as I tend to fall asleep.
    But I do my nails in bed, my homework on the bed, wrap presents on the bed. It's like a big work table for me! Of course, I'm usually having to shove a dog or two out of the way while I do any project on the bed. But now that I can be on the computer in bed too, I see no reason to get out of it now. And since I stay in flannel PJ's for the most part when I'm home now, I guess you guys can start calling me Hef.

Well have good reason to be in bed today. SICK. SICK, I am SO SICK. The entire family (all four of us at the same time which SUCKS) is SICK. I have been taking Airbornne for a week and thought I had escaped the worst of it, but it hit me like a bomb last night and I went from being mildly annoying type of sick to SICK-I want to curl up and die SICK. The entire family is SICK. Achy, fever, chills, congestion, coughing like a TB ward. I really think it's the flu despite having had a flu shot (which I know they don't always cover all kinds of the flu going around) I am probably the most ambulatory of all the family (probably all the airbornne I took) and I ventured out for supplies (I think I cleaned off an entire shelf of cold/flu products in Walgreens today, along with the aloe infused Kleenex) and a roast chicken for dinner and came home and got back in bed. I also can't remember a time when the whole house was down at the same time. I'm telling you that for peace and quiet, it's worked. No one wants anything to do with anyone else right now. We all want to be left alone to our misery, so it has been fairly quiet. Too bad the dogs can't drive, cook, do laundry. I mean, what good are they except to lay in bed and keep you warm?
    I have so much homework and I'm trying to do it, but it is so hard to wrap my brain around those stupid statistic word problems when my brain feels full of cotton at the moment. Right now its all I can do to remember my own name.

Oh, please, someone just come shoot me and put me out of the misery.

My entire apartment complex has this cold as well. It sounds like a TB ward at night!
    Yup, with donuts!!

MRD

I have a cousin that coughed so hard last year during a bout of this she tore her larynax and almost bled to death. As I was coughing up a lung last night, I kept thinking about that and how easy/hard would that be to do? Because I don't think I've ever coughed like I did last night.

+ Reply to Thread