+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6257Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

The room is a catch-all, so maybe this is my little nudge to clean it up. I can always make a card telling her what the gift is and mail them to her when I find them.
    Count your blessings!

woo hoooo I am officially finished work for the year. I'm so happy to be doing NOTHING
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I'm finally done my basic coming home catch up stuff: fill up the car with gas, get money from the bank, get basic groceries from two stores, get some wine. Sheesh! I'm bushed! I'm scarfing down a frozen dinner, then going to my evil twin sinister's to help make dessert for tomorrow. I still have ribbon to put on gifts, clean the house, and get ready for brunch at my place tomorrow morning. Sigh. I need a cat nap! =^.^=
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Holy Crap !!!! I have no idea what possessed me to go to Target today. Baaaaad idea. Wow. I needed just a few things, and my son had a gift card burning a hole in his wallet. The aisles were crowded enough, but the kicker was, there were only 6 checkstands open!!! Lines were insanely long, and that just wasn't such a swell idea only 7 days post-spinal surgery. So glad to be home now.

The sheer number of aisles filled with leftover Christmas items was unbelievable. People really scaled back this year. I have never seen so much merchandise the day after Christmas. There were bins and bins of wrapping paper and ribbon, aisles filled with home decor, more aisles of lights and ornaments, another aisle just for leftover candy, and artificial trees, garland, and misc. filled another couple of aisles. All at 50% off.

I went to two Target stores today in search of one item in particular, a clock that looks like a tire. We use them in our car shows as door prizes. I bought 25 of them.
    My buddy hit 3 Targets and only found 7 of them.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I was at Target this morning..running down the aisles with some other women to get the animated lighted deer that go in the yard!

We were laughing hysterically while we were "really fast powerwalking"

I hate, loathe and despise to shop (other than grocery shopping) but my S.O. says I turn into a totally different person on the days after Thanksgiving and Christmas! Love it, love it, love it!

I saw several of those tire clocks too Unk as I ran past them to get to the deer .....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Man, I should have gone to Target for wrapping paper to put aside for next year. When getting ready to do my traditional Christmas Eve present wrapping I discovered that I don't have any Christmas paper. Had to wrap everything in blue, red or black Simpsons paper....

Maybe they'll still have paper this weekend....
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

*bursts through the walls Hulk style* I thought I would make an enterence *dusts herself off* I just wanted to say that after a prolonged absence, your favorite Bratling is back! Woohoo!
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Brat's back! All 3 of my kids went to malls yesterday with their friends. I knew better. I saw on the news later what a mob it was and counted my blessings. I'm too old for that. I find mall shopping tedious on a good day. I did laundry, washed dishes, went to the dump, and played on the computer.
    Count your blessings!

MRD

Brat, where have you been??? We've missed you!!!!

I need wrapping paper, but I was NOT going to the store yesterday. I always buy wrapping paper after Christmas and I need it for next year. I will wait a couple days, as I'm sure they will still have it.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread