+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4488Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I'm sitting at my desk watching the snow blow horizontally down the inner city canyons and feeling my building shake. Just love winter. Love it, love it, love it .

ETA: Some of it is actually blowing upwards, now, and it's moving at about 100K per hour.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

It's nuts out there Rattus. I didn't think it would be so bad, so I went out to my weigh-in It's white-out conditions. The YMCA was closing at noon when I stopped on my way home. I'm in for the day now, and the wind is making visibility close to nil. No one should be driving unless absolutely necessary ( yeah, I was an idiot). On a somewhat positive note, everyone I encountered is driving appropriately.

Y'all keep your snow, our rain is enough.

Aaaaah, rain. I love rain. I just checked Accuweather and apparently it will be above zero and raining right after Christmas. Now that's a winter I can live with.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3254694;
    I'm sitting at my desk watching the snow blow horizontally down the inner city canyons and feeling my building shake. Just love winter. Love it, love it, love it .

ETA: Some of it is actually blowing upwards, now, and it's moving at about 100K per hour.

Do you have snow tires on your bicycle?

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3254775;
    Do you have snow tires on your bicycle?
    I asked someone today who asked me if I rode in just how crazy they thought I was. A little, was the response. Well let me just say, I may be a little crazy but I don't cycle in blizzards . -20, yes. Torrential downpours, yes. Blizzards, no.

Hi guys! I'm finally checking in as I have been without my computer the last few days. I went for my post-op appt with my surgeon on Tuesday afternoon only to be admitted for emergency surgery. It seems I have been leaking spinal fluid for the past 5 weeks, and that is why I have not been feeling so well. There was a tear during my last surgery that just never healed, so it was repaired Wed. night. I will be home in time for Christmas, but have to stay the next 4 days or so here in the hospital. Ugh.

How is everyone doing in their holiday prep? Everyone ready for the holiday? Shopping done? Fill me in people - I have lots of catching up to do.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Glad to hear you are finally on the mend! My face when I read your post--------->

Hope you're up and around in record time!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh my goodness Margaritaville! I'm so glad they caught it and fixed it! Holy cow! Good thing you will be home for Christmas. I'm braving the mall tomorrow to try to get all shopping done in one day. I may need a xanex just to deal with the amount of people but hopefully a couple of drinks will do the trick!

I'm a wee bit irritated because we weren't doing any gift exchange this year. We were giving to needy families, etc and then my step daughters went ahead and bought presents for everyone. Argh! I realize it's not as fun to not have gifts but I was trying to get all the kids to see how lucky they are with what they already have.
    Yup, with donuts!!

So now you get to run around last minute for gifts? What the heck is that? I would not be happy about that. Sorry, bug.

Prhoshay - sorry about your jaw issue.

+ Reply to Thread