+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7289Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

We've already one that doxie, but thanks for thinking of us. I had posted these somewhere on here. This was back during the summer. No makeup however.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3254534;
    You're right MamaC! 3 whopper storms are predicted between now and Christmas. Any other year, I would say "bring it on" but I have zero shopping done and am seriously beginning to worry about being able to get out and get it all done. I keep checking for school closings on our local news website but apparently our town won't commit to a closing until the morning. It doesn't matter to me now but it did when my kids were little and I would have appreciated advanced notice of a school closing so I could arrange a sitter.
    Time to shop online. Is there still a FORT/Amazon connection, anyone? MammaC - Sounds like we're neighbors. At least the storm today is supposed to be light, fluffy snow. I don't have Dan here this year to help with shovelling.
    Count your blessings!

I hope everyone survives the storms with minimal discomfort/damage. I'm kind of on the fringes (South Jersey). Most of the time when storms come from the west, we pretty much get rain. The ones we need to worry about are the ones that come up the coast. Be safe, everyone!

Unk - Thanks for the pictures of Zac. It was great of your co-workers to give their Dave and Busters tickets to Zac - talk about being like a kid in a candy shop!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3254553;
    At least the storm today is supposed to be light, fluffy snow. I don't have Dan here this year to help with shovelling.
    When everyone around here starts whining about the couple of inches of snow we get I let them know what y'all have been through.

We somehow missed the first storm, but we're supposed to get the next couple. Not looking forward to today/tonight's as I need to bring a bunch of stuff from my apartment to my parents' house. I've already bailed on the idea of bringing everything to work and leaving straight from there. Rather, I'm going to have my dad come up after work and give me a hand. It's also supposed to snow into tomorrow, when we are planning to drive to New Jersey for the Duke game. We'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3254552;
    We've already one that doxie, but thanks for thinking of us. I had posted these somewhere on here. This was back during the summer. No makeup however.

Y'all don't need makeup I'm sure that you and Zac and your family will always treasure those pictures. I think that what Flashes of Hope is doing is just wonderful.

I hope that all of you who are in the path of these storms stay safe and warm. I'm now feeling lazy because I have tried not to go out for the last few days because it has been RAINING. Bunny - if you don't get your shopping done, just write IOUs for everyone. My mom did that a few years ago when she had an injured ankle and couldn't shop. She made cute little "coupons" (mine said "I will take my favorite child daughter shopping). Good luck and Happy Holidays!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

We got about 11 inches of snow last night. It's still snowing a little but tapering off. My husband made it to work this morning but he was about 2 hours late. I made him wait until the sun came up so it would be easier to see and to give the plows a chance to get out on the major highways. He made it down our road in the 4 wheel drive, but called when he got to work and told me to STAY HOME! Like I'd even be able to get my car out of the garage with this much snow. So I guess I'll be staying home and nursing my cold.

Hope everyone stays safe.

I made it to work after much fun de-icing my veh. I don't know if I'll be able to chop through my door when it's time to go home tonight. I love the Wintertime!

I would guess we got about 5 inches last night with some pretty flakes still coming down. It was enough for TPTB to cancel school again today. We are supposed to have a bigger storm roll through tomorrow night. I heard 6-12 inches with the next one, but didn't hear anything about which parts of the state will get the worst of it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

We've got high winds today. Satellite signal is more out than in. Yeah........I just love satellite TV. NOT!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread