+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7239Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3249358;
    I also don't understand why any of these companies can't at least offer to take off the days of charges that you don't have service. This is one of the reasons I just shut my home phone off. They stated they couldn't prove I didn't have a phone during the entire week that I had no service!
    I don't think they ever OFFER. But I have found that if I argue my point, they will usually cave and deduct the charges from my bill!!

Mr buglover once spent 2 hours on the phone with a T-Mobile service rep to get charges taken off from when he was in Mexico. His phone was off but people were calling and leaving voicemail messages. I still don't understand their reasoning for charging him roaming and international fees when he didn't even use the phone but eventually after a couple of hours of him threatening to write the BBB they finally reversed 80% of the charges. They said they couldn't do all of them because they don't know for sure if he had the phone off. Seriously? If it wasn't used then they should see that in their system!
    Yup, with donuts!!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3249358;
    They stated they couldn't prove I didn't have a phone during the entire week that I had no service!
    That's exactly what they told my mom AFTER a somewhat sympathetic rep had already given her a credit for the WEEKS her phone didn't work. When that second rep told her that, my little mom--who is ALWAYS polite and a lady--told them to to look over her phone records and they would see there were no incoming or outgoing calls during that period because her phone wasn't working AND her neighbors (whose phone she used to make the calls) have records of her calls to the phone company. Then she told them to disconnect her phone right then and there. All of the sudden the rep got "nicer" and said of course she wouldn't take that credit back, they valued her business...bla bla bla. LYING SACKS OF S#iT!!!!! It's just sad that they don't look at the evidence/paper trail before just accusing customers of lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3249360;
    Well the way my luck usually runs, that could change any minute now.
    I hope not!!!

Whatever happened to the customer is always right?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Probably too many dishonest customers took advantage of that saying!

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutMom;3249385;
    Probably too many dishonest customers took advantage of that saying!
    True, but that's what the customer's records are for. Check to see--are they calling in every month saying their phone line wasn't working? Are they late in payments every month and then making excuses? Ack. Can you tell I'm annoyed? I'm such a ray of sunshine today...

You and me both Lois! It's sort of like being an excellent customer and having one bad moment, a day late on a payment and they raise the rate through the roof! I once called Chase to complain that I had a lapse in judgement with my grandmother passing away and they wouldn't budge. I'd been a card holder for over 10 years with no blemishes on my record and they still wouldn't budge. Once I received enough money, I paid them off and have never used them again!
    Yup, with donuts!!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3249377;
    I don't think they ever OFFER. But I have found that if I argue my point, they will usually cave and deduct the charges from my bill!!
    We just got a $250.00 credit with AT&T because of the problems. Our internet connection is so slow it's like dialup. I've had it with the internet problems and the cell phone problems as well. We talk to them just about every other day.

We had Charter phone and internet and the internet was great. The phone line: not so much. You have to have a special box and it plugs in and so if the power goes out, you have a one hour battery backup and then you lose the phone too so you have to use cell phones.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3249464;
    We just got a $250.00 credit with AT&T because of the problems.
    I'm going to have YOU call on my behalf! I'm so glad you at last got some $$ credit for your troubles! UGH!

And bug, good for you! Usually credit companies will give their good customers a break here and there on a late fee. I can't believe they did that to you for ONE late payment. What am I saying? Of course I can believe it!

I know! To top it off I have a credit score of 847 which is really good. Screw those companies who think they can punk me around. I've paid of 4 credit cards due to increasing interest rates with no reason for it.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread