+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7290Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

me too! I'm chatty Kathy when I get buzzed. My husband almost always takes my arm and leads me away when I drink and begin to talk!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I find that I get very friendly when drinking. The last time (23 yrs ago) I imbibed I felt the need to take my clothes off....in public. The trouble is I still remember this little incident. There were a few wide eyes on the interstate that day, let me tell you! Why couldn't I be one of those people who don't remember?!

Oh famita, I always remember everything when I'm drunk. I've never had the pleasure of "blacking out", I just used to get very sick but remembered all of it.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I also can get crazy drunk and have yet to black out. My tolorance has gone down considerably over the years.. so now I just get sick easier. I've done some crazy things, and had hangovers that have lasted several days before! But never had the good fortune of forgetting any of it
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Since I don't forget, sometimes I don't believe people when they claim to not remember anything from the night before. I'm sure they aren't lying but my head always goes to "yeah right"!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I am the same way! Some of my friends are very consistant black-outers, so them I believe. You can just see the switch go off in their heads. It's like "oop, Jeremy is gone, he's not going to remember any of this"

But some people I call shenanagens on! My friend came to town to visit for the night and I took her out dancing. She brought a guy home and had sex with him right on my couch! The next day she pulled the "he took advantage of me when I was blacked out card"" :nono I called her out on it immediately. I told her she was the persuer all night. Also, I had the misfortune of A. Walking in on them in the beginning, then B. Running back to my room and trying not to hear them for the next 45 minutes. Yes 45. On top of that, she was awake and alert 4 hours later with not a hint of hangover. I firmly don't believe one can be blackout drunk and have 0 after effects. I do however believe people play the blackout card to excuse stuff they are embarrased or feel guilty about.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3244852;
    But some people I call shenanagens on! My friend came to town to visit for the night and I took her out dancing. She brought a guy home and had sex with him right on my couch! The next day she pulled the "he took advantage of me when I was blacked out card"" :nono I called her out on it immediately. I told her she was the persuer all night. Also, I had the misfortune of A. Walking in on them in the beginning, then B. Running back to my room and trying not to hear them for the next 45 minutes. Yes 45. On top of that, she was awake and alert 4 hours later with not a hint of hangover. I firmly don't believe one can be blackout drunk and have 0 after effects. I do however believe people play the blackout card to excuse stuff they are embarrased or feel guilty about.
    Ew. Just ew.

sorry

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Geez, 'Nerd, was it you???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm sorry what? I was blacked out

+ Reply to Thread