+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6406Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3240927;
    I still don't understand how people eat Taco Bell. I can't even stand the smell of that stuff.
    Whaa????? Taco Bell was a daily requirement during my pregnancy. It was 12 years ago - and Mr. M still is sick of Taco Bell... Bless his heart though, he faithfully went every day for me. Oddly enough, my son will not eat anything from there, EVER. He says he is still traumatized from his gestational diet.

Once in a while I sure could use a Burrito Supreme
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

My husband will not eat at Taco Bell ever. He calls it Taco Hell and says that Taco spelled backwards is enough for him to not eat there.

But I have to have Nacho's Bell Grande every once in a while.

Redlady, just do what I do. I imagine Henry Paulson with a monocle as I think he looks like Col. Klink from Hogan's Heroes. Gets me through every tv appearance he makes.

Today McDonald's french fries are the choice healing food of the kid.

I would have had to say something to the woman that brought the kid in the diet clinic with the junk food. I could NOT have kept my mouth shut. But I probably would have said: "Hey, I'm on a diet, you're lucky I don't grab that bag from your son and make a break for it". Sometimes humor works well to make people think about their actions without total humiliation.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3240970;
    Whaa????? Taco Bell was a daily requirement during my pregnancy. It was 12 years ago - and Mr. M still is sick of Taco Bell... Bless his heart though, he faithfully went every day for me. Oddly enough, my son will not eat anything from there, EVER. He says he is still traumatized from his gestational diet.
    When I was pregnant, I had to go to my OBGYN about every two weeks. Everytime I left the doctor, I was either headed home or back to work. If I was headed back to work, I'd stop at A&W to get a rootbeer float and a chili-cheese dog. If I was headed home, it was a chocolate shake with whipped cream from Steak N Shake. I'm surprised I didn't weigh as much as a hippo with that kind of diet!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I had a short addiction to those new (a couple years ago) tacos that are inside a soft tortilla. Do they still make those? There was something about the soft and the crunchy together with all the other flavors that I really liked.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat;3240771;
    I still swear that a McRib cured my strep throat.
    probably all of the antibiotics in the meat
    Last edited by Duxxy; 11-25-2008 at 03:01 PM.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3241024;
    I had a short addiction to those new (a couple years ago) tacos that are inside a soft tortilla. Do they still make those? There was something about the soft and the crunchy together with all the other flavors that I really liked.
    They have double decker tacos ( tacobell.com ) But, I think the one you're talking about was a little different.

mmmmm. Now I want taco bell.

MRD - Col. Klink. You are so right!!! CNN just got a whole lot funnier.
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything useful, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    F - is for Fire that burns down the whole town.
    U - is for Uranium...BOMBS!
    N - is for No survivors...
    - Plankton, Spongebob Squarepants (FUN Song)

My favorite at Taco Bell is the Nachos Belle Grande.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer;3241023;
    When I was pregnant, I had to go to my OBGYN about every two weeks. Everytime I left the doctor, I was either headed home or back to work. If I was headed back to work, I'd stop at A&W to get a rootbeer float and a chili-cheese dog. If I was headed home, it was a chocolate shake with whipped cream from Steak N Shake. I'm surprised I didn't weigh as much as a hippo with that kind of diet!
    I did the steak and shake thing too. Fries and a chocolate shake. My doctor was also conviently located across the street from a Mr. Donut. He'd yell about my weight and I'd tell him that the donut shop was there before he built his office and what did he think pregnant women were going to do with THAT staring them in the face everytime they came to the doctor.

I also craved a sandwich from a local shop called a Big Frankie. It was shaved ham on a fresh sub roll, toped with melted american and mozzerella cheese and the best homemade coleslaw in the world. I was convinced my child would be born with coleslaw for hair. I ate a LOT of Big Frankie's when pregnant. And thank goodness they had a drive thru and late hours.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3241019;
    . . .Today McDonald's french fries are the choice healing food of the kid. . .
    The vegan health-nut kid? Maybe she needs different drugs.

I can't stand fast food -- be it Taco Bell, McDo, BK -- at all. The smell in those places bother me. I haven't eaten from any of those places in over seven years (no soda, diet or otherwise, since then either) and don't miss any of it at all.
    Last edited by Ellen; 11-25-2008 at 06:26 PM.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread