+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6789Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Apparantly yeast rolls from the cafeteria down the street also have healing powers as that's what my patient wanted last night.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

MRD, glad you got through the night. Hope you both are feeling better!

Ana Bannana, hope things look up for you on the job front. People here are taking things into their own hands these days. We've had 2 bank robberies and a check cashing place robbery or two. I guess at least one robber couldn't be bothered to go more than 4 blocks from his house. How lazy! Maybe he needed the money for gas?!

And what's so scary is, I think we're going to see lots more robbing with the economy in such awful shape.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Unk- Grandparents ROCK. Nothing could cure me like a visit from my grandfather who would always manage to bring me exactly what I wanted/needed. I don't know how he ALWAYS knew. I'm going to have to talk to my dad about that and see if he was bestowed with supernatural, grandparental knowledge when my son was born.

Fast food DOES have healing powers. One only needs to eat at Taco Bell when you have a hangover to know this.

MRD - Glad the rolls worked and she's on the mend. Maybe you need to switch meds with your daughter. She gets the sidecars, and you get the painkillers.

Ana - Ugh. I'm so sorry to hear about your job. I used to work in Southfield - in the travelers towers. Do you have any prospects lined up?
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything useful, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    F - is for Fire that burns down the whole town.
    U - is for Uranium...BOMBS!
    N - is for No survivors...
    - Plankton, Spongebob Squarepants (FUN Song)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I still don't understand how people eat Taco Bell. I can't even stand the smell of that stuff.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

My husband feels the same way. It about killed him to watch me feeding my son pintos and cheese from there one day. Hey - protein and lard. It's a modified food pyramid - I'll grant you that.
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything useful, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was up at 6 a.m. this morning, using my neti pot to fight off a sinus headache that was trying to get started; it bothered me to the point where it actually woke me up. I went back to bed, dozed off, and now I'm, totally, headache free! I just love to have a reason to do my happy dance!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was getting weighed in for my diet, and another lady had brought her 3 year son along. He was sitting there eating the giant size bag of cheesies. Like the mega size It was kind of ironic. Junk food once in a while is okay, but why bring a huge bag of cheesies into a diet clinic. Kind of like barbecuing a steak in front of starving people He was not overweight at all either. I just kind of shook my head is all. Actually, I don't even like cheesies so it didn't bug me. Any food that dissolves in your mouth due to chemicals kind of turns me off.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;3240934;
    He was not overweight at all either.

Not yet anyway. But if he keeps eating giant bags of cheezies, he might end up that way.

I used to have a t-shirt that said, "Starving Dieter.... May Bite if Provoked!"

I would like to smack Paulson in the head with a neti pot. This guy ticks me off. (Sulking....and renewing my vow to seek CNN addition help...)

Glad your headache has been circumvented. Nothing worse than going through your day with a headache.

About the cheesy kid - seriously? Did you thump the mom in the head with said bag of cheesies to knock some sense into her?

Wow. I'm on a violent streak this morning. I think I may need more coffee...

+ Reply to Thread