+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5670Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by SR5Rfan;3236153;
    Gutmutter - your story was funny - and if you had "seen" it in my head, you'd be rolling on the floor laughing. I pictured you putting your head on the turkey, not the phone!
    Or IN the turkey like Mr. Bean or on Friends.
    proshay - are you sure the coat doesn't unzip? The double zippers are harder - you have to line them both up at the bottom. If it can unzip from the bottom it should be able to unzip completely. Both zipper parts have to be at the bottom. I've never seen one that didn't unzip completely.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3236108;
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean by not separate. Do you mean the inside and the outside of the jacket do not zip apart?

The reason for the two way zipper is to keep your top half warm when you need access to your bottom half ... like trying to get into a pocket (anoraks are usually longer coats), going pee in the woods, or sitting in the car (so you aren't all trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey)
    This reminded me of a funny story. A woman that I used to work with told me once that she had gone snowmobiling one winter on what is called a "Poker Run". That's where groups of people ride their snowmobiles from one place to another, usually bars, and gather cards. The one who gets the best poker hand wins. They're normally done for some kind of charity. Anyway, she was on this, and had been drinking at each stop, which doesn't make sense to me to snowmobile while drunk but she had to pee and stopped in the woods, had to take her snow suit all the way down to do it. When she finished she pulled everything back up, zipped up and threw the hood back over her head. That's when she discovered that she'd peed in her hood! Here she was in the middle of nowhere, half drunk, wet, forced to finish this ride in the freezing cold with a group of laughing drunken idiots. It was a hilarious story but I don't think it's one that I would have told if it had happened to me.

MRD

OMG, I am laughing so hard I may have to go to the bathroom.

That is funny, but I don't think I would have told that either if it had happened to me.

This just goes to show that no matter what, wearing a one piece jumpsuit type article of clothing is NEVER a good idea for women. THere is always the bathroom problem in wearing such clothing.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

The whole bathroom situation is one of the reasons I won't wear pantyhose!! Pull the skirt up, pull the hose down, better make it quick!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Nope, Gut, the zipper was not able to come apart no matter what you did. We tried getting both of the "runners" together at the bottom....no go. We took it to the alterations lady yesterday to have the zipper replaced! It will be all better soon!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

She peed in her hood!!!!!

OMG! My cheeks hurt from laughing so hard. Trixie!!!!!!!! Just when I thought it was safe to read Koffee Klatch!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

It makes you glad it wasn't you! I probably would tell on myself if it had been me-good for a laugh or ten. Can you just imagine her face when she realized what she'd done?!!

My SO is going on and on about some show he saw about food and I am so tired right now I'm just bobbing my head listening to him. I have no clue what he really just said to me. Is this horrible of me??
    Yup, with donuts!!

I've done that more times than I care to admit...

+ Reply to Thread