+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5769Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Well Waldo is not allergic to anything, but the 17 year old is allergic to EVERYTHING except cats and rabbits. Every mold, grass, tree, pollen, insect and animal she is allergic too.
    It's been a busy day. 2 people dr. appts. and 1 vet visit.
    And now I'm broke and there are still days left in the month unfortunately.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3223995;
    Well Waldo is not allergic to anything, but the 17 year old is allergic to EVERYTHING except cats and rabbits. Every mold, grass, tree, pollen, insect and animal she is allergic too.
    It's been a busy day. 2 people dr. appts. and 1 vet visit.
    And now I'm broke and there are still days left in the month unfortunately.

I hate when my money runs out before my month does!

MRD

I know and it sucks because darnit, I still have checks left in my checkbook too!

And I had to buy dogfood today too. Darn those pesky dogs, wanting to eat EVERY SINGLE DAY! just like the rest of the family. I swear you'd think that with times this tight, they could all go every other day at least!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3223839;
    I have an alarm system here that beeps when you enter. They don't like that and hide for a few minutes when I come in and won't greet me at the door anymore. I wonder how long it's going to take them to get used to it.
    The beeping alarm may hurt their ears. My husband has a pager for when he is on call at work and Henry runs and hides whenever it goes off.

I'm glad that all of y'all had successful moves. We moved six years ago this month and STILL have boxes that we haven't unpacked. I have NO plans to move again until it's time for a retirement community.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

So. My ex-husband just moved in across the street from me. Woo hoo!!!
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Gee, Rattus . . . that sounds like fun . . . yeah, right, fun!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3224226;
    I know and it sucks because darnit, I still have checks left in my checkbook too!

And I had to buy dogfood today too. Darn those pesky dogs, wanting to eat EVERY SINGLE DAY! just like the rest of the family. I swear you'd think that with times this tight, they could all go every other day at least!
    Ours (we have 3 boxers) seem to go through that darn dogfood pretty quickly too. Had to buy some Sunday - that was about half the grocery bill!

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3224330;
    The beeping alarm may hurt their ears. My husband has a pager for when he is on call at work and Henry runs and hides whenever it goes off.

I'm glad that all of y'all had successful moves. We moved six years ago this month and STILL have boxes that we haven't unpacked. I have NO plans to move again until it's time for a retirement community.
    That reminds me of the time we had new cell phones and were flipping through the different ring tones. Our white boxer Rocky (RIP) started howling to the different chimes and beeps and tones. It was hilarious.
    Last edited by PGM35; 10-28-2008 at 12:18 PM. Reason: in order to not doublepost

Wow Rattus, I don't know if I could handle my ex living that close to me. It would creep me out thinking he was watching my every move.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3224556;
    Wow Rattus, I don't know if I could handle my ex living that close to me. It would creep me out thinking he was watching my every move.
    Actually, it won't be that bad - he and the current Mr. Rattus get along well, so they can play together and leave me alone. I ran into the first Mr. Rattus on my way home yesterday and discovered that he had no idea we lived across the road (and yes, I believe him). In my generally practical manner, I am thinking that we can probably pay him to look after the boys if and/or when we go on vacation - I'm starting to lose some faith in our current cat-feeding friend and I'm pretty sure I can trust the first Mr. Rattus to take care of things while we're gone.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I couldn't imagine having my ex- coming in and out of my house if I weren't there.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread