+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4488Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3209880;
    Have you ladies seen this? WELCOME TO YUMMIE TUMMIE
    That's so funny you posted this prhoshay...I was just looking at their website!!! Oprah raved about them on a show and I clicked onto their website. Has anyone here tried them? Unfortunately the biggest size they have is a 16 and even tho I'm losing weight, I'm still not quite there yet but I'm interested to hear any comments on these for future reference!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3209746;
    Well I think myrosiedog, mr. rosiedog and daughter rosiedog are moving today aren't they?
    Well we start moving this weekend. We got the keys, we've taken measurements for blinds. We went to Home Depot and I left the measurements at home!
    So now we have to go BACK to Home Depot.

We will probably start moving stuff over this weekend. Our plan is to move and unpack and then move more and unpack. We have 2 weeks in which to do this, and we think this is the best plan and will be less stressful. (I hope)

Newf, we can't even get Waldo near the car if it's standing still. He's that afraid of cars, so he wouldn't have been much help protecting anything. He would have drooled all over Gut's daughter's stuff.

As I know where Gut's daughter was driving from, I am assuming that she was going up I-95 which is about 4 hours from where I live, or I would have insisted she come and stay with us for the night and gotten a good night's sleep.
    I hope that she got a good night's rest in a motel and is going to be safely on her way again soon.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;3209913;
    That's so funny you posted this prhoshay...I was just looking at their website!!! Oprah raved about them on a show and I clicked onto their website. Has anyone here tried them? Unfortunately the biggest size they have is a 16 and even tho I'm losing weight, I'm still not quite there yet but I'm interested to hear any comments on these for future reference!
    Is this the same company that makes Spanx???

I paid a good penny for a Spanx and I'm not all that impressed now with it.
    I'd like to see this in stores before buying. Did it say on Oprah or anywhere, who carries them?

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3210052;

Newf, we can't even get Waldo near the car if it's standing still. He's that afraid of cars, so he wouldn't have been much help protecting anything. He would have drooled all over Gut's daughter's stuff.

So what is your plan to move Waldo? Drugs, a long walk or prayers in the car.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Hubby has a topper on his pickup truck. We plan to empty the back of the truck, open the slider windows on the topper. Put Waldo in the back of the truck, where he is confined and can't jump out and drive him over and then hose out the truck.

I was in favor of attaching the leash to the back of the car, but was vetoed. (just kidding)

The neighbors have 2 big dogs on chains in the yard. Finishing the fence is our first priority or I know all 3 dogs will be at the neighbors house ALL the time. The yard is fenced on 3 sides, so we just have to put a section of fence across one side and then all should be good.

That sounds like a great plan for getting Waldo moved, MRD. Poor Waldo! I hope the move goes smoothly and you're unpacked and feeling like it's home in no time.

MRD

I know. Poor Waldo. He has no idea what's coming. Rosie has guessed as she's moved before and know what boxes mean. He's just his happy go lucky self and has no idea what the boxes mean and is just getting in everyone's way at the moment.

I HATE moving. Did I mention how much I HATE moving? Because I HATE it.

And quite honestly, I'm not all excited about the new house right now. It's a great house and I'm sure we'll like it once we're moved, but my daughter is being a rather LARGE pain about her "area" and I'm sick of it. We've told her just what we can afford to do right now and the rest will have to wait a bit, but she wants it ALL right NOW and I'm sick of hearing about it.
    We need fencing first. We do need some new furniture. We need blinds (curtains will have to wait) and we'll need a few other things.
    She is going to get a kitchen and bathroom installed soon on her floor and of course, we must stop EVERYTHING and do that RIGHT NOW and we've told her over and over, it's going to have to wait until at least Jan. She wants rugs and curtains and this and that and I've just about decked her for the "I want" crap I'm hearing. I want new furniture, but I'm not getting that right now either.

I think her attitude is what's keeping me from being too excited.
    Last edited by MRD; 10-02-2008 at 07:38 AM.

My daughter called just now and is about an hour from home. She pulled over in a 24 hour rest stop and slept for a few hours around 1 a.m. Thanks again for your prayers for a safe trip. She flies planes every day so you'd think I wouldn't stress over a car trip.
    Count your blessings!

You tell Daughterrosiedog to mind her Ps and Qs and good things come to those who wait.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

How about I ship her on the next plane to WI and you tell her?

She's never been like this before. I blame a lot of it on the age, but honestly, she's always been very understanding when we say: "we can't afford to do that right now".
    Up until now that is. I keep hearing from other parents that the pod people bring them back as relatively normal in a few more years, but honestly, one of us may not live to see her 18th birthday.

+ Reply to Thread