+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7289Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Ok. I know everyone here has a great memory and is really smart.. So, here's my question. Earlier in the year, someone posted about ICE - In case of Emergency -- for cell phones users. Something about putting in an emergency contact on your phone in case you are found injured...

I tried the search and advanced search but couldn't remember where it was and I deleted the information I sent to my aunt and cousins. And they asking about it once again.

Does anyone remember the link? Thanking you in advance as usual
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

In Case of Emergency - - - ICE

There you go, MissKitty.

Warning!
    Unpleasant imagery may result from reading further.

I saw a woman on a busy city sidewalk today, using the mirror of a parked truck to pop zits. No word of a lie.
    It was ....uh....kinda gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    There you go, MissKitty
    Thank you so much Amanda!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I did the ICE thing on my phone after having to deal with another person's medical emergency. It will just make it easier for someone if they have to deal with me.

Plus it keeps them from calling everyone I know who I may not want to know I'm having some sort of medical issue.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Still pretty young here (I guess?! maybe?!) but I have Mom and Dad programmed on my phone. I guess I would want my SO to be called (and he's listed at work as such) but also my mom and dad would be able to get in touch him too. I also have ICE with him listed as well.

I still have "Mom" programmed on my phone but she would be too far away and have no clue about my insurance. My ICE is my sister who lives about an hour away.

Cute side story, I was in the mall with my youngest and my cell rang. I looked at it and it said "Mom" and she asked "why are you calling yourself?" As she thought she has me as Mom, I would too. I told her it was my mom calling me and she said "no her number would said "grandma"
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp View Post
    Cute side story, I was in the mall with my youngest and my cell rang. I looked at it and it said "Mom" and she asked "why are you calling yourself?" As she thought she has me as Mom, I would too. I told her it was my mom calling me and she said "no her number would said "grandma"
    My brother-in-law's youngest niece is 1 year old, her mum was home with her for about a year, now her dad is home with her. So when her dad was home with her first she called her dad "mom" and her mum "dad" because mum was the one who stayed at home whereas dad wet to work. I thought it was pretty cute, and very logical for a one-year old to figure out.

Cute story, nlmcp. A lot of magazines have those 'things kids say' columns? I bet they would print that one!

Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp View Post
    My son wanted to call my husband to see if he could go to church with his uncle. Instead he called my dad. Later he asked me, "Who's dad on your phone?" When I told him it was grandpa he laughed and said he'd gotten permission from grandpa. I can just imagine my dads confusion when my sons calling him out of the blue to ask if he can go to church. LOL

+ Reply to Thread