+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6258Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3202273;
    What? How? Maybe I do not want to know.

The directions, specifically, say to move the Ped Egg in one direction only....basically, lengthwise along the long side of the shape of the egg, ONLY. They tell you not to use it in the other direction because you risk injuring yourself. (I'm sure I could have stated this better.)
    He actually admitted to cutting himself more than once by going the wrong way! You know, even if I had done that, I'm not sure I'd admit it to anyone!

Catfish!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3202269;
    You really need to develop the blank, cold-eyed stare. I wish I could teach it to you because I have it down pat (I've unfortunately scared a few people at work over the years until they've gotten to know what a harmless individual I am), but it is something that has to come from within. You could try practicing in the mirror, though. Just remove every bit of interest in what you are looking at (in this case it would be yourself), make sure there isn't the remotest hint of a smile tugging at the corners of your mouth, give a very small non-committal grunt and keep looking back at what you are actually interested in, ie. your book. I promise you, it works.
    I think I lack the gene for this. I would LOVE to do it, but everyone tells me I have such an open face. Hence being flypaper for freaks. I think part of my problem is fear of confrontation in a public place like the doctor's office waiting room. But I have discovered excusing myself for the restroom and then sitting back down in a different part of the waiting room.

I have no problem confronting people when they've pissed me off. It's just in settings like the waiting room that I don't do it.

I must practice my stare. Or come up with something that is worse than their problem that will scare them off. Maybe a "do you hear that? The pod people are saying that I must kill again and soon."

Miss Kitty, do you have a Staples or Office Depot? (not sure if they are in Canada), but they carry those.

Shay
    , I use the sawing back and forth motion myself and have yet to cut myself. I didn't know you are only supposed to go in one direction. Hmm, note to self: Must read the directions first.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3202342;
    I think I lack the gene for this. I would LOVE to do it, but everyone tells me I have such an open face. )

Once again, I think I am related to Rattus; I'm always accused of looking "mean" or "pissed off"-usually I'm only daydreaming. Anyway, that means I can help. I'll have someone take a picture of my Mean Woman Face, and blow it up to life size. Then you can use it as a mask when you don't want to be aggravated. Or maybe you had rather be Rattus today?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3202468;
    Once again, I think I am related to Rattus; I'm always accused of looking "mean" or "pissed off"-usually I'm only daydreaming. Anyway, that means I can help. I'll have someone take a picture of my Mean Woman Face, and blow it up to life size. Then you can use it as a mask when you don't want to be aggravated. Or maybe you had rather be Rattus today?
    Queenb, I actually have a life size mask of a friend of mine and his mean face (we used them for a surprise 35th birthday party one year and it was hysterical).
    So you and Rattus both send me one and I can pick from 3 to use.

I have a dr. appt. this morning. I'm going to try my mean face and see if it works. I'll let you know in case, I need you guys to make me a couple masks.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3202329;
    The directions, specifically, say to move the Ped Egg in one direction only....basically, lengthwise along the long side of the shape of the egg, ONLY. They tell you not to use it in the other direction because you risk injuring yourself. (I'm sure I could have stated this better.)
    He actually admitted to cutting himself more than once by going the wrong way! You know, even if I had done that, I'm not sure I'd admit it to anyone!

Catfish!

And that's how I do it, I never thought of going in other directions, guy must be a real doofus.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3202276;
    Linen's n Things here is out of Ped Eggs. They waiting for a Xmas shipment. Hopefully, there won't be any more "dumb catfish" occurencies which could put the Ped Egg on the harmful Xmas gifts list!

ETA: Does anyone know where I can buy binders for magazines? You know the kind that come with those little sticks you place in the middle of the magazine so you can keep 6 or so in a binder? I don't want to punch holes in any of them. They are face and bodypainting issues from the UK.
    Try this link and go from there, you might find something my dear.

Amazon.com: Oxford 78402 Vinyl magazine binder, 10w x 11-7/8h, clear front cover, blue back: Office Products

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3202479;
    I would buy these before the ones I found.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3202477;
    And that's how I do it, I never thought of going in other directions, guy must be a real doofus.
    He would, arrogantly, disagree with your assessment. You can just look at the files on the Egg and see that using it in the direction of the short axis would cause a problem.

He does a lot of things for me, so I try to keep my eye-rolling and sighing to a minimum around him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

Having car trouble again. It quit AFTER I put gas in it. It may have been the shock of getting filled up that did it. But why quit AFTER I spent a fortune to fill it up?
    I feel like going on a Yosemite Sam rampage. So it's at the gas station and I'm at home, apparantly for a while.

+ Reply to Thread