+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7282Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Thanks guys, she had better luck with it today. She's also on antibiotics for a sinus infection so I think that they are working too.
    She has smaller than normal sinus cavities, so when they get irritated, they close up even faster than the average person.
    But it worked today.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3200484;
    Gut, you are going to absorb some salt across your mucus membranes...they has a rapid absorbtion rate,
    "They has...??? I am definitely out of practice!! "Idiot-girl", here, didn't even catch it, in review!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It should read THEM HAS
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You know, you've got a point there!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3200515;
    "They has...??? I am definitely out of practice!! "Idiot-girl", here, didn't even catch it, in review!!
    Well I read the original post as they have, so I guess we're all to some degree "not normal"

MRD

Normal???

What's that???

I'm having a not-normal day. Er, night. I can't sleep. I'm soooo tired. And I can't sleep. It's 6am. I have to be at the hospital at 11:30 this morning for my IVG so hopefully I can sleep there. The kitties think I'm crazy. They are all snoozing and every now and then one opens their eyes and sees I'm still awake. Stoopid human.

ETA: Meowza, MRD, did you just get up?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

MRD

Miss Kitty, I hope you can get some rest. I hate when I can't sleep. It seems to make everything else worse.

Thank you MRD. I think I'll just go lay down in the bed, and pretend I'm sleeping. My eyes are hurting because I've been distracting myself on the computer.

I just downloaded my first couple of songs from itunes for my ipod so I can listen to them tomorrow at the hospital! This ipod is just great for drowning out the sounds of all the machines, timers, noise and chatter that goes on.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3200659;
    Thank you MRD. I think I'll just go lay down in the bed, and pretend I'm sleeping. My eyes are hurting because I've been distracting myself on the computer.

I just downloaded my first couple of songs from itunes for my ipod so I can listen to them tomorrow at the hospital! This ipod is just great for drowning out the sounds of all the machines, timers, noise and chatter that goes on.
    I always take mine to the doctor because whoever designed the building my doctor is in, is an idiot. Their is an inside atrium that is open to all 3 stories. The pediatricians are on the first floor. My doctor's waiting area is next to the railing on the 2nd floor, so all the kid noise from the pediatrican waiting area shoots right up to where I have to sit next to the railing. So I take my ipod. I also have learned that a book will not keep the strange people from talking to you, so having both a book and the earbuds discourages the people that have told me their stories about the court ordered psychiatrist, the exploding bowel and their lengthy and detailed descriptions of their prostate trouble.

+ Reply to Thread