+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7195Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3192244;
    Seriously?? No comments about this?? I'm the only one to find this a little out of the ordinary??
    LOL you get points for originality Gutmutter! I would never expect animal parts for Valentine's day
    You poor dear! You mean you never got a deer skull puppet for Valentine's Day?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I've got whole closet full of deer-skull puppets. What's Valentine's Day without deer-skull puppets?
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

To be clear - the skull was the present. I made a puppet out of it while I was subbing for the high school alternative class (juvenile delinquents). Funny - they never gave me any trouble.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Probably scared of you with your deer skull.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

OK dumb question, but where did the recipe thread go? Or am I the only one who can't find it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sherri;3192926;
    OK dumb question, but where did the recipe thread go? Or am I the only one who can't find it?
    Food & Lifestyles here:Food & Lifestyle - Fans Of Reality TV

Thanks gabriel!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3192244;
    Seriously?? No comments about this?? I'm the only one to find this a little out of the ordinary??
    LOL you get points for originality Gutmutter! I would never expect animal parts for Valentine's day
    Well now you guys ruined my Valentine's Day gift. I was planning to send Gut the cat skeleton my husband found for next Valentine's Day.

Hm, interesting concept of the kids being afraid of you Gut. I may need a deer skull puppet for next Thur.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I didn't see a thread for this, so I'll post it here.. sorry if it is the wrong place.

Hurricane Ike is going to be impacting Missouri soon enough, and there is a lot of talk about flooding, which we have seen more than our share of. But still, it won't be anything compared to Texas and them.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else here will be dealing with Ike's impact.. whether it be the main hurricane itself, or just the outer bands/heavy rains?

I'm dealing with Ike. I knew when Jim Cantore showed up 10 miles from us two days ago that we were in trouble! I live 10 miles from Galveston Island, and since we live on a bayou, we were put into a mandatory evacuation yesterday morning. We just left about an hour ago . . . after boarding up the house, moving everything that we could upstairs, getting the car packed up, etc. The problem is, where we evacuated to - Mr. C's brother's house - is only about 15 miles up the road, and he is in a mandatory evacuation zone as well! But, he is further from the water and less likely to flood than we are, and they were going to stay and "shelter in place" as it was, so we decided there was strength in numbers!

Any and all prayers/good thoughts etc. would be appreciated - I think it's gonna be a wild ride tonight!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

+ Reply to Thread