+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5809Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I found a fox skeleton under my apple tree a few years ago and salvaged it. I sold it at my yard sale a few weeks ago. I have a horse skull, a goat skull, a pig, 2 birds, and random unidenified ones. The goat one has horns. Oh yeah, and a deer skull that I made a puppet out of. That one was a valentine's day present.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3190972;
    Maybe you could decorate the deck with small pots of catnip?
    HMMM... that is one to think about

Actually, gabriel, they make a catnip spray. You could spray that sucker down good.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3191067;
    I found a fox skeleton under my apple tree a few years ago and salvaged it. I sold it at my yard sale a few weeks ago. I have a horse skull, a goat skull, a pig, 2 birds, and random unidenified ones. The goat one has horns. Oh yeah, and a deer skull that I made a puppet out of. That one was a valentine's day present.
    Until someone stole it (off the porch where I was using it as a Halloween decoration) I had a horse skull and put a light bulb inside, and used it as a lamp. I did stain it a little bit to make it look older than it actually was.

onei0091, it depends on what kind of paint it is. If it's oil based, mineral spirits or other paint removers will work. If it's a water based acrylic or latex, Goof Off might remove it, but I wouldn't bet a whole lot on it.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3190972;
    Maybe you could decorate the deck with small pots of catnip?
    Well come on, you bought him a condo and then didn't put any thought into the interior design or landscaping? I think I may know why he's reluctant.
    Joey needs his new bachelor pad decorated dad. Get busy.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Joey will get to that condo when. he. does. You excitable humans need to just chill. Do you ever wonder what they do at night when you are asleep? Maybe they visit things you wish they'd visit while you're awake and watching?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3191164;
    Well come on, you bought him a condo and then didn't put any thought into the interior design or landscaping? I think I may know why he's reluctant.
    Joey needs his new bachelor pad decorated dad. Get busy.
    I put a clean THICK towel inside for starters, sheesh. If I had a balcony like that I wouldn't want anything on it. Maybe I could put his mini radio flyer wagon that has his toys up there.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3191197;
    Joey will get to that condo when. he. does. You excitable humans need to just chill. Do you ever wonder what they do at night when you are asleep? Maybe they visit things you wish they'd visit while you're awake and watching?

I know her does all kinds of stuff while I am sleeping, because the apt can be neat when I go to bed and messy when I get up.

and no he is not spoiled. *gags on beer*
    Attached Images Attached Images

MRD

My daughter and her boyfriend are going to a production of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night in the park. These productions are very audience interactive. So they have dressed up. They didn't have time for me to take a photo (20 seconds max) or I would have posted it.

Her boyriend is over 6 feet tall and he is wearing a gold lame' t-shirt with a gold organza blazer that has these sort of ruffled "wings" going out from the lapels (very 80's space ranger kind of look). It's so totally outrageous, I wish the jacket would fit me! He found stretchy gold glittery bell bottoms and is wearing gold lame converse high tops. He's in an indie band, so he had some of this already, but they made a Goodwill trip today to find the rest of it-The jacket which he got for a whole $4. He looks like a cross between Ziggy Stardust and Elton John in his glam 70's days but minus Bowies makeup and Elton's over the top glasses. The outfit really did look very cool and he has a lot of guts to wear something like that. Kind of glad my husband wasn't at home to see it.

My daughter has on black leggings with red shorts over them, rainbow stripped knee socks, black slip on sneakers, a black t-shirt and a red riding hood cape and a mask like the lone ranger. She's also about a foot shorter than her boyfriend.

Hubby and I are going to a much more sedate outdoor festival called "Shagging on Augusta" where they will be playing "beach" music and dancing the Carolina shag. Most of the attending people will be wearing madras bermuda shorts and Ralph Lauren button down shirts and the women will all be in capris pants and sandals. I know because I've been to this before.
    And while it's fun. I'm thinking the dress up, audience interaction Shakespeare in the Park will be more fun and kind of wish I was going to THAT.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Both really sound like my kind of fun! Have a great time!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3191067;
    Oh yeah, and a deer skull that I made a puppet out of. That one was a valentine's day present.

Seriously?? No comments about this?? I'm the only one to find this a little out of the ordinary??
    LOL you get points for originality Gutmutter! I would never expect animal parts for Valentine's day
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread