+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6448Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Unless she's like my teen who pranked me and put everything in Spanish.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3174142;
    Unless she's like my teen who pranked me and put everything in Spanish.

I'm sorry for laughing, but that's a really funny prank! It sounds like something I would have done to my mom, if cell phones existed way back when I was a teen -- except I'd have put it in German or French.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

mrd, you're going to have to play with your phone, by going to different screens and selecting options to find out how what works. It's a lot like getting your first computer. Don't be afraid to hit some buttons. Also keep track of how many days you don't have service so that you can make sure that the company doesn't charge you for service on days that you don't have it. They will be happy to take full, financial advantage of you if you let them. Cell phone companies can be a pain in the wa-zoo, and they almost expect you to just lay down and take it.

I got new cordless phones for my house, and they are extremely similar to cell phones, so I've found. That's kind of good, but it's an adjustment for a person who has had the same old fashioned cordless phones since the 80s!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3173798;
    "I don't want to be drunk in PUBLIK, I want to be drunk in the BAR!!!"

And my every favorite quote of his of ALL time because I have been there, done that is: "I had the right to remain silent, but not the ability"
    Cop told me to walk a line by putting one foot in front of the other and count ... I made it as far as WHOA!!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3174124;
    Can't your daughter do it for you? She's a teenager, she should have it up and running in two seconds flat.
    She didn't get up until noon.

My husband got it up and running and I programmed exactly 5 numbers in that I will need.

Gutmutter, that is just too funny about the Spanish.

I spent the morning at the Flea Market. I always feel like I need a shower after going there. But we got a huge amount of produce for like NOTHING. WOW, it even beat the farmer's market. Could not find the neck cooler things for my husband though that is what we went for.

But I have learned some new Spanish words as all the produce was labeled in Spanish. But it was somewhat fun. I tell you, you see people at the flea market that you just do NOT see out in the real world.

Alrighty then, I can see that there are several of us that have watched The Blue Collar Comedy Tour a time or two or 10.

"My sister, she's covered in moles..........."
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

If you're still having issues with the intruction manual, look it up online.They usually have a pdf version off it and you can make it as big you need to to read it.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3174277;
    Alrighty then, I can see that there are several of us that have watched The Blue Collar Comedy Tour a time or two or 10.

"My sister, she's covered in moles..........."

or watched it 20 times>>> And granny got the walkin farts..........

"Lock yourself out of your car?" "Nope - just washed it and I'm hanging it up to dry."" Here's your sign...

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3174757;

"Lock yourself out of your car?" "Nope - just washed it and I'm hanging it up to dry."" Here's your sign...
    Hmm, now I have a few Christmas ideas for Gabriel.

You know, I probably know about 20 guys that look, dress and act like Larry the Cable Guy. Can't believe I'm admitting THAT!

Well we went to the baseball game tonight. Had a great time. We went with a friend of ours and his 4 year old daughter who was a scream. We elected to sit on the "beach" which is a grassy area for people with blankets and the playground for kids is right behind there. It was perfect as the 4 year old could run around and not be annoying like if we had been stuck in seats in the stands. The only problem came when I tried to get up at the 7th inning stretch and my hind end had fallen asleep and I fell on it after making it halfway up. The guy behind me just about busted a gut laughing. Oh well, I've never pretended to be graceful.

And now I've got the team song stuck in my head: Sweet Caroline. They play it constantly during the games.
    Minor league is so much fun. Where else can you see a giant head of broccoli dancing with a giant banana, men racing John Deere tricycles and a Dunkin donut used for a zero on scoreboard? Or eat and drink to your hearts content and still spend less than $20? Or see the manager throw a hissy fit and walk off the field? (well that happens in the majors too).
    And our weather is perfect right now. It was just gorgeous out tonight. The sky turned deep blue which they cut into the game for to announce it was "South Carolina Blue" (reference to the color of the state flag) and it was in the mid 70's with a nice breeze. Perfect. Now I'm sorry we didnt' go to more games. This is the last weekend for the minors here. The next 6 games are away games and then the season ends. But there's always next year.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3174387;
    If you're still having issues with the intruction manual, look it up online.They usually have a pdf version off it and you can make it as big you need to to read it.
    ha! that's what i do all the time!! i can't read the small print in those stupid manuals anymore! i'm glad to see i'm not so strange.

i LOVE LOVE LOVE bill engvall!!! he's my fav out of the four. i have a couple of his dvds and they crack me up everytime i've watched them.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When my son was younger, he'd come up to me while I was doing something that was perfectly obvious (like washing the blinds) by just looking and he'd say "What are you doing?" I'd just look at him, incredulously, for several seconds and then I'd say, "Grocery shopping!" or "Picking flowers in the garden." Of course, in my mind I'm thinking, "Stoopid!" He'd have to laugh because he knew what he'd just asked was totally idiotic!

I've always had this thing about stupid questions...........
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread