+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6960Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I could've seen that coming a mile away.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3168475;
    Gut - They reported on the DNA tests the other day. One sample was shown to be 96% opossum. Total hoax.
    But what if Bigfoot is very closely related to the opossum, hmmm?? Have you seen opossum babies? They're terrifying. The stuff of nightmares, I tell you.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

Thanks. I'll have to tell my son. He's all hopped up about it.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Aren't they doing an autopsy today on the "creature"? I'm looking forward to hearing that report.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat;3168559;
    But what if Bigfoot is very closely related to the opossum, hmmm?? Have you seen opossum babies? They're terrifying. The stuff of nightmares, I tell you.
    We had a baby trapped in our house when I was a kid. My mom was trying to shoo it out with a broom and it just hissed like it was going to eat her!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

For the past 2 days, I think I smell cigarette smoke in my house...which is weird. I have been the only person here, and I have no neighbors on one side, and a non-smoker on the other side. I abhor cigarette smoking, so I find the smell it easily identifiable.

A couple of weeks ago, I went through about a week of a fly invasion in my house. I'm talking about killing, easily, 40-50/day, when they would migrate to the closed windows. Then, just as suddenly as they appeared, they disappeared. It reminded me of the old movie Amityville Horror, I think it was.

I hate weird, unusual occurrences of this nature.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well, maybe you have a ghost, Shay.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3168885;
    For the past 2 days, I think I smell cigarette smoke in my house...which is weird. I have been the only person here, and I have no neighbors on one side, and a non-smoker on the other side. I abhor cigarette smoking, so I find the smell it easily identifiable.

A couple of weeks ago, I went through about a week of a fly invasion in my house. I'm talking about killing, easily, 40-50/day, when they would migrate to the closed windows. Then, just as suddenly as they appeared, they disappeared. It reminded me of the old movie Amityville Horror, I think it was.

I hate weird, unusual occurrences of this nature.
    I went through the EXACT same thing with flies a few weeks ago too. Must be the season or something. I swear I killed about the same amount a day as you. They seemed to migrate in our bathroom which really freaked me out. We have a skylight but I couldn't see any openings and have no idea where they were coming from. One night I sprayed bug spray in there and my husband complained about me trying to kill him. I admit I did overdo it a bit. I also bought some sticky stuff to put on the windows and caught some that way too. Then one day the problem stopped. I also had images of some horror movie.

As for the cigarette smell, I too can smell it a mile away. Maybe it was on some of your clothing from being in the vicinity of a smoker?
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

When I was a lifeguard last summer, there was no smoking on the beach and I could bust anyone anywhere on the beach from the smell.
    Count your blessings!

Our beaches have a very strict non-smoking law. I've never been so happy. I cannot stand trash on the beach. All I can think is that the fish have to swim with all the junk!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread