+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Arbonne International

Premium Member
    One of my co-workers is selling Arbonne. Someone who tried the anti-aging kit returned it to her at work, but almost 2 weeks later she hasn't taken it home. Since it is still sitting in our on-call room I've been using it at night when I've been there. I really do like the products, but I'm not spending the money and I know I won't consistently take the time to do all 6 steps two times a day.

I know that a lot of women do into selling these kind of products, actually do quit their regular jobs and love it. But you really need to know a lot of people and be persuasive in order to get to the higher levels before everyone else does. If your area is over-run with participants, then your personal intake will diminish. The lady who did this introduction has seen at least 3 women get their own mercedes. Which is given to you when you reach a certain level. And she wants one.

I compare Arbonne to the whole NU-SKIN chaos that happened years ago. That was the IT product then. Arbonne is the next in line.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Premium Member
    All of these kind of "independent consultant" type of products are like that. When I sold Pampered Chef 9 years ago, all of the consultants with the 6 figure incomes were the ones who had already been doing it for years. They started when the company was new and nobody had heard of it. Unless you have an aggressive type of personality you will never be successful at selling no matter how good the product. It was funny that the Arbonne trial kit was left at work by one of my co-workers, because she wasn't the same co-worker who asked me to try it. Now there are 2 out of the 3 of us at work who are selling Arbonne. Do ya think either one of them are going to get rich?

I totally agree Marleybone. If you aren't involved as soon as it hits the country, fuggedaboutit!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234