+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Where did you get your screenname?

Mokka as in "can I get a Venti Mocha Frap with no whip" it's a disgusting habit and a Starbucks dream as a faithful consumer addict but I just recently cut it down to latte due to the cold weather (hee).
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

Mokka: What you just said reminds me of that skit Miss Swan did on the Mad TV show. I laughed so hard, I cried, when she ends up with all that free coffee. Marco...Polo....Marco.....

Ditto
    Well..... Ditto is a nickname given to me by my boss because I can remember numbers.... particularly phone numbers.... off the top of my head. And coe is part of my name. When I first tried to use Ditto, it was taken everywhere I went, so I had to add something to it to make me unique. Now.... I'm pretty sure there is only one dittocoe on the web!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Well...it's my name. All my good friends call me "Paulie", and, of course, you guys count as good friends.
    I picked mine because: a) I like hockey and it allowed the "I'm no Gretzky" tag and b) it's close to my real name and c) nearly all my good friends call me "Wayner".

Ironically, I've been good friends with Paulie for over 9 years, and until joining the FORT, I never called him Paulie and he never called me Wayner.

Guess we're not good friends then.

RandysMom, how about randyandandysmom with no capital letters? It's absolutely impossible to read correctly the first time through!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Maybe (R)AndysMom?

Randy'sMom,
    You can just do the first two letters as capitols. RAndy'smom and that would cover both, huh?

When I was preggers with my son, my hubby made up my email addy as Mom e poo. Cute, huh?
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Reviving this thread for the new members

I got my screen name because I like rain and I like to dance. It was only after awhile I realised that 'raindance' also meant, well, a rain dance. ]

How did you guys get your screen names?
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Mine is pretty obvious...my birthday is in October and even though I'm in my thirties it makes me feel young to call myself a girl.

Sometimes I get embarrased to tell people what my email address is or my screen name though because one guy told me it sounded like I got it from a men's magazine....I had no idea!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

FORT Fogey
    Its a very long long story and the writers all know it, but to try to make it short: I met Pres Bush Sr in the Bahamas and he made me and another friend go down this huge water slide w/him,, the whole time I was ribbing him and joking as he is from TX and I am from AR and it was fun and silly and he kept calling me firegirl and it kind of stuck w/friends etc.. so thats it Firegirl...

+ Reply to Thread