+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Where did you get your screenname?

Combination of two nicknames I had as a kid. One was Shadetree, long boring story on my grandfather giving me that one but it has a little to do with me always being very tall for my age. The other was Black, a somewhat sarcastic but not mean-spirited nickname my friends gave to me because I had a light skin complexion. So I just combined the two to give me Blackshade.

from the fact that i love weather, i am a female, and i was born in 1991

A Friggin' Princess HueyDueyLuey961's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure I haven't posted here yet, but if I have I'm posting again.

When I joined the FoRT I had just come back from my first ever trip to Disney World. I was on a little bit of a Disney kick, When I joined I thought of Huey, Dewey, and Louie, nephews of Donald Duck. I changed the spelling so the names are all the same length. As for the 961, that was just a random number that came to me with no specific reason.

I am considering changing my screen name, but as for now I'm keeping it as is.
    In Production Now- Decision 2005: A FoRT Game

As a matter of fact, I was a member of the Council on BB:TC.

DeafChulo-- I'm Deaf (obviously...) and Chulo is spanish for "cutie" I got it from my ex-boyfriend and I like this Screenname. I'm a Deaf Cutie! So DeafChulo...
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

it's one of my favorite names.

I won't elaborate as it'd be boring.
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

Hmm. like this thread. Would love to hear from those who haven't posted yet.

Mine. I wanted something short, unisex- to avoid stereotyping, and i weirdly like the letter "X" a lot . I had visions of picking a mysterious looking avatar to go with my name but ended up picking a fluffy, girly one, thus defeating my original plans. :rolleyes

where's my rose garden? Covaleskie's Avatar
    John F. Covaleskie is (possibly was) an educational theorist. In college, some friends and I were studying for an exam, and we knew the prof. would want lots of "higher level" thinking -- which we took to mean connecting people/places/ideas that you wouldn't normally connect. To make our lives simpler, we picked one theorist (Covaleskie) and studied him in depth so that we could then answer any question with "so-and-so is reminiscent of Covaleskie in, blah, blah, blah [insert more college b.s. here]." By the end of the semester, we could relate some version of Covaleskie's theories to almost anything (and did at random moments -- we thought we were so smart).

And then I just thought his name sounded cool.
    There's always one in every bunch.

FORT Fan
    Genius....

Well I am academically inclined (or used to be), hence my classmate called me a Genius. It's also my ego that forced me to use this screen name. LOL.

mine is actually in reference to this guy i was seeing for a while. i paid everytime we went out... hah

I think I'll just bump this board back to the first page...

Mine comes from my addiction to the video game Civilization.I was the Carthagininians and I founded a town called Rusicade and I liked how it sounded.

Rooo-suh-kade.

Eh?

+ Reply to Thread