+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Where did you get your screenname?

Quote Originally Posted by Teppo
    My favorite hockey player Teppo Numminen.
    Teppo was the most under-rated Defenceman in the league for between 5 and 8 seasons. Good choice. =)
    ~
    I'm made of felt...and my nose comes off.

Quote Originally Posted by gemaedhi
    mine is quite simply the first two initials of the names george mallory and edmund hillary.
    Thanks for the explanation gemaedhi, it was driving me a little nuts trying to figure it out. Have YOU climbed Everest? I'd be impressed
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Jay
    I decided to change my name from HomerRules to Jay for 2 reasons : there were too many letters to type and it's the first letter of my first name.

That's a big change, Hom - I mean, Jay. That's gonna take some getting used to, but I can totally appreciate your not wanting to type in so many letters
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I'm not sure whether I posted in this thread of haven't before
    so here goes (again)

Blue_cool

Random... I like the colour blue, like the band "blue" think I was a bit "bleh" when signing up, because I definitely would've/should've been more creative when choosing a username.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    My username was random too Blue. It was the title of a project I was doing back them
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Jay
    AJane, you are right about getting used to a new and shorter username. But it is definitely a relief not having to type so many letters.

One thing I have to be concious of : if I re-read some of my older posts, I may say to myself "hey that Jay is an idiot with that last comment" but then realize I'm that idiot.
    Last edited by Jay; 07-02-2004 at 05:16 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    I decided to change my name from HomerRules to Jay for 2 reasons : there were too many letters to type and it's the first letter of my first name.
    Well, if it works for you, it works for me...

but can I still call you Homer?

Just kidding! Good on ya.

Jay
    touque, you can call me Jay or you can call me Homer, just don't call me late for supper.

My sn...i like tequila and tequilas origin is from mexico and since im from mexico yup u can figure it out.
    "...I'll do my dreaming with my eyes wide open, and I'll do my looking back with my eyes closed..."
    --Tony Arata--

+ Reply to Thread