+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Where did you get your screenname?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    The Lord High Grand Poohbah (John) is the only one that can change a name and he only does it one time.
    What are the criteria for changing your name? Mine no longer applies (and kinda bothers me to see, in a way) - split with Mark about 4 months ago, and it should probably be MarkHatesMe now. :rolleyes Seriously, anyone have any suggestions for a new name? (Be nice) Might as well have one in mind before I ask John if he'll give in to a woman's perogative to change her mind.
    Last edited by ADKLove; 06-22-2004 at 03:27 PM.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Markslove you can change your screen name for whatever reason once, just ask John and he'll get around to it
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Markslove you can change your screen name for whatever reason once, just ask John and he'll get around to it
    Thanks, Tex - good to know. Now I've gotta rack my brain for one I can live with FOREVER.......

How about "daughter's nickname"Love ?
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Quote Originally Posted by veejer
    How about "daughter's nickname"Love ?
    Hm-m-mmmm....I like the thought, but I'll have to think on that one - I call her "Pie" (and sometimes "Puff") - that's just asking for trouble on this board

Teehee...yeah, Markslove, take your time choosing a new name
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by MarksLove
    Hm-m-mmmm....I like the thought, but I'll have to think on that one - I call her "Pie" (and sometimes "Puff") - that's just asking for trouble on this board
    PieLove
    PuffLove

Hmmm, both sound kind of fat. I agree with Texie, take your time.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Quote Originally Posted by MarksLove
    What are the criteria for changing your name? Mine no longer applies (and kinda bothers me to see, in a way) - split with Mark about 4 months ago, and it should probably be MarkHatesMe now. :rolleyes Seriously, anyone have any suggestions for a new name? (Be nice) Might as well have one in mind before I ask John if he'll give in to a woman's perogative to change her mind.
    Definitely time for a change - maybe something celebrating your independence. Wash that man right out of your hair!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    I just read through this thread. Great reading and great insight on FORT people. You can probably guess where I got my screen name. Scarlett O'hara has been my alter ego for as long as I can remember. I once wrote an essay about how there are two types of people in this world--Scarletts and Melanies. The Scarletts have the go after what they want, come Hell or high water mentality; the Melanies content themselves with making the world more comfortable for those they love. I have always actually been more of a Melanie, which is good, but I have always longed to just break out and truly be a Scarlett, at least once in my life. I added the 530 (my birthday) because plain "Scarlett" had already been used.

Is there anyone here who doesn't know?
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

+ Reply to Thread