+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Where did you get your screenname?

Quote Originally Posted by Watches2MuchTV
    I bet none of you can guess how I came up with my name!!!

LOL! I need the same nickname like u! I WATCH wayyyyyyyy too much tv too!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

The Lord High Grand Poohbah (John) is the only one that can change a name and he only does it one time.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    Well....my real name is Corey and I used to go out with this guy who always added 'kles' to the ends of people's names when he was trying to be charming and get away with murder,so I became Corkles.
    So if my real name was "Sue", that would make me, ummmm, "Suckles"?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    Well....my real name is Corey and I used to go out with this guy who always added 'kles' to the ends of people's names when he was trying to be charming and get away with murder,so I became Corkles.
    Mr C, you are a far more patient soul than me, because that little quirk would annoy the hell out of me It makes me think of that Kids in the Hall character who added "meister" to everyone's name and talked in this annoying singsong voice, as in, "Hey! It's the Brucemeister! How ya doin'!"
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Maybe I'll PM it to you, Paulie. I'll think about it.
    BTW, Shazzer, every time I see your screen name I think of Bridget Jones!! Love Bridget!
    on Shazzer and I cannot believe your real name is not Lucy. It's like when we found out Paulie was a girl.
    Just kidding Paulie....don't ban me.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    So if my real name was "Sue", that would make me, ummmm, "Suckles"?
    Partridge, something about that doesn't sound right.

On a side note, if your name was Swashbucky (not that there are too many swashbuckies out there...) your name would be Swashbuckles. And if your last name was Pirate, your full name would be Swashbuckles Pirate. Isn't that cool? Or do I just have way too much time on my hands

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I think you do boredomkles.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Watches2MuchTV
    I bet none of you can guess how I came up with my name!!!
    I think we must be related. Although I am seriously considering a name change...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

from playing games, and playing 'em well :phhht

I have really enjoyed reading everyone's stories and tales and wanted to share my story with you. It is a silly story. I had some friends (yes, I really did) a few years back and we used to talk in code. We worked together and needed a code to be able to fully express ourselves so as not to be offensive to others. For example, when a superior ticked us off, we could vent and it didn't sound like we were venting. And we were venting in a negative manner and not being PC at all but no one knew but us. Anyway, to this day, I use this name as my password in many places. It says it all!

+ Reply to Thread