+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Where did you get your screenname?

I'm so boring. Mine's just my name.

My screename was made for AOL. "M" and "D" are my first and middle initials. "Rio" is the first part of my last name. The "9" is there because I originally made it up when I was 9. I just wound up using it for ezboard too. Yeah, my story's pretty boring.

My favorite wild animal is the Wolf, hence, my screen name. According to the "Animal In You" quiz, I have a Wolf personality so that fits in with the screen name, too.

Mine is from a hotel in Waikiki Beach. It means "surface of the sea" and I always thought it was a bitchin' name and rolls pleasently off the tongue
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Well, I scoured the internet for the perfect screen name. The process took hundreds of man-hours, and many months. I'd finally found the perfect screen name!

But then I just went with my real name instead.

spill it John!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I can't do that, it would ruin the effort I put into it. And, it would be SO dazzling, it shouldn't be used this early in the morning. You'd take one look at it, and say "my life is complete - I've seen the perfect screen name."

Ilikai......I thought it was I like Artificial Intelligence. Silly me...trying to find the hidden meaning in everything. Love the dancing tree.

I am Jennifer. My brother could not say Jennifer as a toddler. Only Feifer came out of his mouth when attempting to utter my name. So, Feifer is my childhood nickname. It is the shortest screen name I have ever had.

<-----That is a picture of me peeking out at all of you. Hehe!

agentcarver

I am Jennifer. My brother could not say Jennifer as a toddler. Only Feifer came
    out of his mouth when attempting to utter my name. So, Feifer is my childhood
    nickname. It is the shortest screen name I have ever had.
    Awww...
    That's so cute!

Thank you very much!

:usa

+ Reply to Thread