+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Where did you get your screenname?

Hey guys...

I've been lurking now for a while, and I thought this would be a good place to make my first post.

My first name is Harmony, my maiden name starts with an O, and my middle name is Joann, after my Great-Grandma who couldn't spell.

My friends in high school always called me Harmo. My Dad called me HJ when I was little....so I combined them to make Harmoj.

I don't know how you would pronounce that.... Hmm...

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Originally posted by hazyshadeof
    And to think, I never thought I wanted to be levi, ever. Until now.
    Hazy, Sweetheart.... I used to think you were cute too, until you posted that scary avatar of yours!

Let's see here....

One of my closest friends is called Hae Jin. I could have used my Xanga screenname, which I considered to be perfect and original, but at the last moment, I decided to go with Hae Jin's name. The 11377 part comes from a random group of numbers I typed in at the end.

Xanga is very popular where I come from. And I have a lot of Korean friends, even if I'm not Korean myself.
    Last edited by haejin; 06-27-2003 at 12:12 PM.
    Gustav Holst was right!

thirtyone -- .... not my age as those who read TPAM already know ....it's my "lucky number" .... my basketball jersey number in high school and the day of the month my first child was born. (AND everything I could think of involving CLAY was already taken!)

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I should have used something more personal as my screenname. :boredball
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Originally posted by BravoFan
    Mark Burnett created a truly amazing reality show called Combat Missions (that had a tremendous net following, but didn't score well in the Nielsens because of the idiotic marketing dept. at USA networks).

One of the teams was Bravo squad. I was a Bravo fan. The man on my avatar (Jeff Byers) was the leader of Bravo squad. The rest is history.

*edited for a silly typo
    that's a man? or have you changed avatars?

She's changed. Elisabeth Shue isn't nearly as masculine as Jeff Byers was.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

thank you Paulie - I realized after I posted how old her post was

KKelly - first initial and last name - I'm boring but it's also the first part of my email addresses at work and home and figured it would be easy to remember

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Hmmm... i think that my screenname is pretty self-explanatory... i was bored out of my mind.

Ok so I have this life long obsession with "The Wizard of Oz"
    When I was little I watched it several times every day and I forced my parents to call me "dorothy". Now I reserve the Wizard of Oz DVD for special occasions only hehe 2nd part to why I picked "Dorthy" I used to watch the soap opera "Sunset Beach" (It was only on for a while...probably b/c I was like the ONLY person who watched it hehe) and my favorite character had her online screen name as "dorothy"....ok 3rd part....I dont like the "Dorothy" spelling...so I dropped the extra o to be original. and 31 is my birthday....so thats my odd way of going about getting a name.

+ Reply to Thread