View Poll Results: Ladies: Do you think that in general, "players" are the type of guys who....

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • have sense of humour and loves to talk.

2 14.29%
  • are quiet and shy.

1 7.14%
  • .....hmmmm I don't know

2 14.29%
  • Ohters

9 64.29%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ladies: In general, "players" are the type of guys who:

Aw, Miss F, you always know just what to say!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Is that a shot Paulie?

I just feel bad saying that if you are outgoing and have a good sense of humour, you're a player. That definition pretty much includes all the guys here and I think of them as the most sincere, most loyal husbands. Not, by any stretch of the imagination Players.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Not a shot. I was just amused at the double meaning of "knowing just what to say." You happened to be there to receive my little joke.

Oh, and of course, I wanted to point that I am a player.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Don't forget heartbreaker.

And of course.... you're hot.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

Oh, of course.

A "playa" is out to get what he wants, when he wants and by any means. He will be smoother than peanut butter while taking just what he wants and then throw you to the curb when he is finished.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I assume at this point that we're referring to creamy peanut butter and not crunchy.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Think Brian Heidik.There's a player King if I ever saw one. He even had a fur coat for god's sake.

I assume at this point that we're referring to creamy peanut butter and not crunchy
    To quote Chandler Bing here.... TOO.MANY.JOKES.

Don't get me started.

I gotta say every teenage boy I know. A lot around cuz I've got a 16 year old daughter and grew up with 5 brothers.
    it ends around 45 -most of the time I think--
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast