+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The End of the World

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    : But, for some, evil still lurks. The Conservatives are still in power

Yes and if they don't do something about it soon, it may very well be the end of the world as we know it.

And BTW, we're still alive and kicking in Florida so it hasn't ended here yet.
    And I guess I'm wearing PJ's to Armaggedon Newf as I'm being extremely lazy today. I may well have to spend all of eternity in mismatched pajamas.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I called to cancel a membership today. When the girl gave the confirmation number, she said, "...cancellation effective today, 6/6/0...well, you know." She couldn't bring herself to say the last number.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Myrosiedog, I'd much rather spend eternity in mismatched pajamas than in spiked heels and a mini-skirt.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

The last time my grad school raised costs, each class ended up being $666. I told the burser they should raise or lower it a dollar, because that was not a good number. She just looked at me with a jaded glare.
    Count your blessings!

I'm still here!!! And it isn't the end of the world, it is the beginning of summer!!! Today is the last day of school for both of my kids.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

My girlfriends & I have already started the "hell" list - as in, what we're bringing with us for the afterlife. I'm in charge of the beach balls, blankets & tanning oil. My best friend is bringing margueritas & beer. Someone else is responsible for lawn chairs. In our line of work, we already know where we're going Just kidding... kind of

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat View Post
    That's creepy, Mellon. I bet you get a lot of rowdy kids on the horror holidays, don't you? Is there a big vandalism problem?
    Nah... it's only a cottage area so most people are in their hometowns for Hallowe'en. It's a gorgeous lake too - much nicer than the one in the movie.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Well its not to busy at work, (I work in labor and delivery) We have no inductions or C-sections scheduled !!!!! I work 3-11pm so it shouldnt be to bad. I called work just to see how it is and the charge nurse was like it is hardly busy!
    Last nite this patient was crying because her baby was going to be born on 6/6/06! She was pushing hard but the baby was still born after midnite. Poor thing worked herself up!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Women in labor aren't very logical, are they? I was supposed to deliver the first week of January and had my daughter on Dec.20th. I was crying the first hour or so that I wasn't finished Christmas shopping yet.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

MRD
    I used to work for an OB/GYN and I used to hear that about the due date of Sept. 11. I would tell them: hey, lots of good things have happened on that date too. In fact, a very great woman was born on that date and when they would ask me who, I would say: My mother. That usually shut their griping up in my presence anyway.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast