+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coast to Coast with George Noory

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar

Coast to Coast with George Noory

Does anyone listen to Coast to Coast AM with George Noory?
    Ive listen the the show for years back when Art Bell was host.
    If you listen what is your favorite topic that they have discussed?
    It can get scary at times!!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I listen to this show whenever I'm up late. I also used to listen when Art Bell was host. I love when they talk about aliens, ghosts and other sci-fi things. Some of the callers are so serious, but you can't help but laugh. I remember one caller was selling an anti-gravity rock for several million dollars. I don't like when the talk about real-life serious issues. There are already plenty of radio talk shows that do that. Sometimes it can get scary at times when they talk about demons and poltergeist. I'm one of those people that doesn't need to know if ghost exist or not and I definitely don't need a persoal experience.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky View Post
    I also used to listen when Art Bell was host. . . . I don't like when the talk about real-life serious issues.

I agree completely. I used to listen to it when I was up late but then it got way, way too weird when Art Bell "retired" for the first of about five times and, upon his many "returns" to his programs, would talk about his son's troubles.

Ewww.

I lost all interest completely when Art Bell's personal life took over the airwaves.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I listen to it all the time but I make sure to check the website to see what the topics are going to be. but the art jr stuff just got out of hand..... plus he seem to get so senincal as the time went on. I love all the whacky shows and am still waiting for Nuberu to show up

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I dont listen to him when Im home alone...it gets way to creepy. The other nite they talked about Vampires. It was pretty interesting.
    Art is in the Philipines now, remarried. He hosted a show from there not too long ago.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

+ Reply to Thread