+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Social Networks

Re: Social Networks

Any twitter followers? I have a question. I have no real interest in it, except that I had one person that I wanted to follow. That person is Robert Plant, so I signed up to follow him. Problem is I never heard anything from him. I don't get it.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

If he is not tweeting, "he" won't show up on your home list of tweets.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

That's what I thought. I thought that celebrities hired people to tweet for them though. lol Really.
    I signed up to follow him on twitter on his home page. You would think someone would be taking care of that doesn't it?

Robert Plant doesn't tweet. There are fan clubs who have used the name but it isn't him. He does have an official FB page, though.

Not all but many celebs get " verified" on twitter and will have a blue checkmark by their name. Not having one doesn't guarantee it isn't the real thing but having one guarantees it is.
    Debb70 likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I found this. He hasn't tweeted yet. What's up Robert?

https://twitter.com/ROBERTPLANT

FORT Fogey

If I want to read a celebrity's tweets, I do a google search with the celebrity's name and twitter.com as keywords. I do that search each time I want to read the tweets. I typically lose interest in reading a celebrity's tweets after a couple of days. If I do the search every time, then I don't have to sign up to officially follow any celebrity. I think it's easier that way.
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Newbie

Most of the people are aware that these sites may not be safe but they still access them and I am also one of them.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to determine if a website is safe or not?

I'm trying to find some information about a concert so I can make my limo arrangments. I want to go to this site to get it, but you have to register. I'm very wary of doing that. Any suggestions?

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I feel old right now. Can anyone enlighten me to what "ask.fm" is? I've got a little cousin posting scary crap on there. She's 16 and acting stupid. I have no clue. I only recently figured out Vine.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    I feel old right now. Can anyone enlighten me to what "ask.fm" is? I've got a little cousin posting scary crap on there. She's 16 and acting stupid. I have no clue. I only recently figured out Vine.
    I don't "know" exactly what it is ... but I have heard of it. I just Googled it and honestly ... it doesn't look good.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread